Low Temperature Non-Slip Coating
Low Temperature Non Slip Coating provides cold weather slip extra grit. This concrete non slip coating dries quickly and is ready to be walked on in 40 minutes.
Low Temperature Non-Slip will arrive in a box containing:
• 2 x 1 Gallon Cans 3/4 Full of Resin
• 2 x 10 lb Grey Non-Slip Catalyst Powder
• Clean to remove oil or grease.
• May be applied over a slightly damp surface but for best results apply to dry surface.
• Made for concrete surfaces
• Deteriorated or weak concrete should be removed until sound concrete is exposed
Pour a quantity of the liquid resin in a clean container. Gradually add the low temperature non slip coating finish powder to the liquid stirring until thoroughly mixed. DO NOT add anything extra to mix. DO NOT mix more than can be used within pot life of the material. Pot life is approximately 45 minutes for each unit.
Firmly place the low temperature non slip coating mixture to the desired depth using screed or trowel. Material may then be finished with a brush or trowel to achieve desired non slip finish.
DRY TIME: 45 minutes at 20° F
Coverage approximately 100 sq. ft. per kit
Follow SDS for cautions. Clean all tools and any equipment after use with lacquer thinner.
NOT FOR SALE IN CALIFORNIA