*NEW* Ultra-Track Pans - Composite Model
Modular, 20-foot spill containment pans share containment, providing unlimited capacity.
The Composite Model Ultra-Track Pans have been designed to provide railroad spill containment at industrial rail sidings and locomotive maintenance facilities. The twenty-foot long Pans can be connected and used for spill control for everything from small drips during maintenance to catastrophic spills from tanker cars.
- Easy installation - minimal site preparation (no excavation) required.
- Constructed with high strength, non-porous, corrosion resistant fiberglass for years of reliable service.
- Low profile: 20’ long x 4-7/8” high.
- Pandrol compatible.
- Railside gasket sealing system – prevents spills from leaking between Track Pans and rails.
- Optional flow through technology increases containment capacity for larger spills while minimizing cleanup of smaller spills.
- Optional drainage manifold allows Center and Side Pans to drain to oil/water separators, holding ponds, etc.
- Drainage manifold comes with clean out port to allow for removal of sludge blockages, etc. Installation requires minimal ballast removal.
- Optional polyethylene grating package available for safer foot traffic.
|Part #||Description||Dimensions in. (mm)||Containment Capacity gal. (L)||Weight lbs. (kg)|
|7200||Center Pan||255 x 571⁄4 x 41⁄2 (6,477 x 1,448 x 114)||
|7210||Side Pan||255 x 36 x 41⁄2 (6,477 x 914 x 114)||
|7220||Drain Manifold Center & Sides|
|7223||Drain Manifold Center Only|
WARNING: This product (Rail Clips - Part# 7230 and Adhesive Dispenser - Part# 7233) can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
WARNING: This product (Adhesive - Part# 7232) can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Tetrachloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
1. Do Composite Track Pans have to ship on a dedicated flatbed?
Yes, and we recommend a Conestoga trailer.
2. Can the Composite Ultra-Track Pans ship LTL?
No. Ultra-Track Pans are 20' long and are too large for LTL shipments.
3. Can Composite Track Pans ship in a container?
Not at this time, as we do not have a way to load and unload them. They must be sideloaded on a flatbed.
4. Where do Composite Track Pans ship from?
The Track Pans ship from Jacksonville, Florida. If you order the optional grates, those will ship from Mentor, Ohio.
5. What is the temperature rating of the Composite Track Pans?
The temperature rating will vary depending on the chemical. Please see the chemical compatibility guide for more information.
There are no products listed under this category.