Hydra-Lift Drum Roller
• Designed to lift and roll your closed drum to mix and blend the contents.
• Provides "hands-off" drum handling and mixing.
• This ergonomic drum roller design by Morse allows you to load an upright drum at floor level.
Portable Drum Roller
• Roll your closed drums to mix and blend the contents with Morse industrial drum mixers.
• This compact, portable, industrial drum mixer and drain stand rolls closed drums to agitate the contents.
• It has a built-in retractable tipping lever to assist loading.
• The drum mixers motor is explosion proof, and air powered.
Stationary Drum Roller
• Choose a fixed drum rotation speed with either 10, 20, or 30 RPM motors.
• Variable speed models are also available from 10-40 RPM, which is easily regulated by a turning a knob.
• Morse Single and Double drum rollers are available.
• Units come with four drive wheels and 4 idler wheels.
Not sure which Morse Drum Roller is for you? At IPI we offer industry leading product support on Morse Drum Rollers for over a decade. We now added videos on how these Drum Rollers Work to help you better understand the options and what you may need for your Morse Drum Roller.
There are three basic types:
- Hydra-Lift Drum Roller
- Portable Drum Roller
- Stationary Drum Roller
Which one you need depends on what you need. Things to consider include:
• Designed to lift and roll your closed drum to mix and blend the contents. • Ergonomic designs by Morse allows you to load an upright drum at floor level.
• Roll your closed drums to mix and blend the contents with Morse industrial drum mixers. • Check our drum mixers motor that are explosion proof.
• Choice of drum rotation speed. • Variable speed models • Morse Single and Double drum rollers •Call IPI today for unsurpassed service on Morse Drum Rollers & Equipment. Morse is now approaching 100 years in business. "A great company with great products." says Interstate Products Inc, President Rich Eisenberg. Interstate continues to grow its relationship with Morse and welcomes you to visit our selection and draw on our expertise on the drum rollers from an IPI rep today.