Interstate Products Inc.
Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement provides details about the personal information that Interstate Products Inc. collects and the ways in which it uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Interstate Products Inc. may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website, including AdWords, Bing, Google, and search engine origination.
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website (email address and shipping information)
- information about transactions carried out over this website (targeted email for re-order purposes)
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including Promo Code Offers and Newsletters)
- other information that you send to Interstate Products Inc.
Using personal information
Interstate Products Inc. may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices in email and US Postal
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Interstate Products Inc. discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Interstate Products Inc. may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
If you have elected to provide your email address in a conversational chat, we retain information about your marketing preferences for a reasonable period of time from the date you last expressed interest in our Services. Every marketing email we send will provide you with the option to opt out of receiving future emails.
Securing your data
Interstate Products Inc. uses industry best practices and technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Interstate Products Inc. will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Credit Card data is NEVER stored on our server. Information relating to electronic transactions entered via this website is protected by SSL encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites including our YouTube channel, IPI’s Facebook site. Interstate Products Inc. is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party. Users may refer to the privacy policies of the relevant third parties.
Contact Interstate Products Inc.
- by email to email@example.com or
- by post to Interstate Products, Inc. 5585 Marquesas Circle Unit 10-C; Sarasota, FL 34233.