Shop by Category
Advanced catch basin filter captures multiple pollutants, also provides sampling capability.
• This BMP removes hydrocarbons, heavy metals, sediment, and other organics from stormwater and industrial runoff.
• Exceeds 80% sediment removal efficiency.
• Patented filtration system allows different filter media to be used together to remove targeted pollutants.
• Choose a mix of filters to remove hydrocarbons/oil, chemicals, odor, phosphorus, and heavy metals from water flow.
• By-pass system prevents flooding or ponding during high flow storm events.
• Excellent post construction control for drains that are more susceptible to large concentrations of contaminants.
• Units available for round or square catch basin grates.
• Considered a true filter with separate chambers for sediment removal and filters.
• Verified by the EPA's ETV program.
• Helps comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999) when used as Best Management Practice in Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans.