JUSTRITE Paint/Ink Safety Cabinets
Safe storage for paints, inks and other combustibles from Justrite.
Separate and identify Class III combustibles in high performance paint and ink safety storage cabinets. Multiple adjustable shelves accommodate many smaller paint cans, aerosols, and inks found in printing, painting, furniture and automotive operations.
OSHA & NFPA compliant, Justrite's FM Approved Safety Paint Cabinets are backed by the Justrite industry exclusive Ten-Year Warranty.
• Double wall construction with 1.5" insulating air space for fire resistance.
• Welded 18-gauge steel finished in tough, chemical resistant baked-on powder paint.
• Easy close, self-latching doors for maximum fire protection.
• Spill-catcher shelves catch incidental drips and adjust on 2.25" centers.
• Leak tight 2" sump contains spills.
• Three-point latch with double key set for security.
• Two 2" vents with integral flame arresters.
• Trilingual warning label identifies contents.
• Leveling feet included for balance on uneven surfaces.
• Unique hidden mechanism maximizes storage space and closes doors automatically on self-close styles. Fusible links hold doors open and melt at 165° F (74° C) to close doors shut under fire conditions.
• Both the Justrite Lever or Sure-Grip® recessed handle styles are available on these paint safety cabinets.