Rapid Rise Berms
Sidewalls Stay Lowered And Out Of The Way Until They Are Needed
Foam in the top, outer perimeter of this containment berm's sidewalls raise the walls with the level of the liquid should there be a spill. But the walls stay down and flat during normal, day-to-day, operations. Helps comply with SPCC and EPA spill containment regulations.
• Rapid rise containment berm sidewalls remain down during normal operations, loading and unloading. Vehicles and equipment can drive in and out with no set-up or take- down required
• In the case of a spill, the foam ring around the top perimeter of the Containment Berm rises with the level of spilled liquid.
• Provides quick and easy spill containment for drums, IBCs, vehicles, frac tanks and other large containers.
• Helps meet EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 and SPCC requirements.
• Custom sizes available.
• Rapid rise containment berm standard material of construction is Copolymer 2000 and now available the economy 22 ounce PVC or ask for upgraded XR5 8130. Comes with UT Standard 1 year limited warranty. Sizes above 10 x 10 are non returnable. Contact us to speak to an expert on Rapid Rise Berms in US at 1-800-474-7294 or 941-377-8610 International.™. Many berm models, shipping points and manufactures available with TEAM IPI.