PVC Foam Wall Berms
Foam Wall Spill Berms featuring the Ultra Containment Berm, this Foam Wall Model provides containment for smaller spills, leaks and drips. The 4”H sidewalls may mean a lesser capacity than its 12”H counterparts but it also means versatility and convenience. The Foam Wall Model has true drive-in and drive-out capability and requires no setup other than the initial deployment.
Key Spill Berm Features:
• Capture & have containment for nuisance leaks and spills from vehicles, oily equipment, tanks and drums.
• Soft foam sidewall easily compresses for convenient loading and off-loading.
• Choose from several foam wall spill berm standard sizes to meet your spill containment needs - custom sizes also available.
• Low, 4-inch sidewall contains spills - keeps plant floors and soil free from contamination. (2" wall height available)
• No set-up required - simply unfold for quick deployment. Folded containment units require minimal storage space.
• Available in Copolymer-2000 or PVC (24 mil) - withstands the rigors of industrial and construction applications.
• Built-in handles help with transport and placement.
• Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 Spill Containment Regulations.
Need Help or Bulk Discount: No Problem. Chat with us or Call us at 1-800-474-7294 / International -941-377-8610 for a containment expert.