SECURALL Four Drum Steel Spill Pallet No Drain DSS04
- Spill Pallets : SA-DSS04
- Calculated at Checkout
SECURALL Four Drum Steel Spill Pallet No Drain DSS04 - Built to provide a lifetime of service, these secondary containment Drum SpillStations provide an easy and safe solution to organizing hazardous waste in drums. Rugged all-welded 12-gauge galvannealed steel offers long term use. Our SpillStations are specifically designed to be used as a holding area for drums, dispensing station or waste collection center. All units feature steel planking and forklift channels for easy mobility. Durable enough to be transported at full capacity.
• 12-gauge electro galvannealed steel design
• All-welded construction
• Complies with EPA Spill Containment Requirements (40CFR264.175)
• Corrosive/Ultraviolet resistant Acrylic Urethane Coating
• 11,000 lb. load capacity handles any application
• Choose from 5 configurations (or call to order custom sizes)
• Steel Planking
• Forklift channels for easy mobility
• Use indoors or outdoors
Sump Capacity: 74 Gallons
Dimensions (HxWxD): 9¼" x 51¼" x 56"
Load Capacity Drums: 5,000
Weight: 430 lbs.