Securall Steel Spill Pallet
SECURALL Two Drum Steel Spill Pallet No Drain DSS02 - Controlling unwanted spills is easier than ever with Securall Drum Spill Pallets. Built to provide a lifetime of service, these secondary containment Drum Spill Stations provide an easy and safe solution to organizing hazardous waste in drums. Rugged all-welded 12-gauge galvannealed steel offers long term use. Our Drum Spill Stations are specifically designed to be used as a holding area for drums, dispensing station or waste collection center. All units feature steel planking and forklift channels for easy mobility. Durable enough to be transported at full capacity.
Steel Pallet Features:
• 12-gauge electro galvannealed steel design
• All-welded construction
• Complies with EPA Spill Containment Requirements for Small Containers (40CFR264.175)
• Corrosive/Ultraviolet resistant Acrylic Urethane Coating
• 11,000 lb. load capacity handles any application
• Choose from 5 configurations (or call to order custom sizes)
• Steel Planking
• Forklift channels for easy mobility
• Use indoors or outdoors
Securall 2 Drum Steel Pallet Specifications:
Sump Capacity: 39 Gallons
Dimensions (HxWxD): 9¼" x 27¼" x 56"
Load Capacity: 2,500 lbs.
Weight: 289 lbs.