Securall Twelve Drum Steel Spill Pallet No Drain - DSS12
- Spill Pallets : SA-DSS12
- Pallet Type:
- Steel Spill Pallet
- Spill Pallet Size:
- 12 Drum
- Containment Capacity:
- 201 Gallons
Securall Steel Spill Pallet
SECURALL Twelve Drum Steel Spill Pallet No Drain DSS12 - Controlling unwanted spills is easier than ever with Securall Drum Spill Pallets. Built to provide a lifetime of service, these secondary containment Drum Spill Stations provide an easy and safe solution to organizing hazardous waste in drums. Rugged all-welded 12-gauge galvannealed steel offers long term use. Our Drum Spill Stations are specifically designed to be used as a holding area for drums, dispensing station or waste collection center. All units feature steel planking and forklift channels for easy mobility. Durable enough to be transported at full capacity.
Steel Pallet Features:
• 12-gauge electro galvannealed steel design
• All-welded construction
• Complies with EPA Spill Containment Requirements for Small Containers (40CFR264.175)
• Corrosive/Ultraviolet resistant Acrylic Urethane Coating
• 11,000 lb. load capacity handles any application
• Choose from 5 configurations (or call to order custom sizes)
• Steel Planking
• Forklift channels for easy mobility
• Use indoors or outdoors
Securall 12 Drum Pallet Specifications:
Sump Capacity: 201 Gallons
Dimensions (HxWxD): 9¼" x 75¼" x 103"
Load Capacity: 11,520 lbs.
Weight: 1,007 lbs.