UltraTech 1057 IBC Spill Containment Pallet 1057 - No Drain
- Spill Pallets : UT-1057
- Pallet Type:
- IBC / Tote Spill Pallet
- Containment Capacity:
- 400 Gallons
- Pallet Capacity:
- Over 375 Gallons
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 - 2||and get 2% off|
|Buy 3 - 4||and get 3% off|
|Buy 5 - 9||and get 4% off|
|Buy 10 or above||and get 6% off|
Ultratech 1057 IBC Spill Pallet Without Drain
Double Stack IBC Tanks And Save Valuable Floor Space!
UltraTech’s IBC Spill Pallet’s 16,000 lb. weight capacity, allows you to safely double stack IBC containers, preventing unwanted spills in tight places.
Its large, 400-gallon spill containment capacity keeps you in compliance with EPA and SPCC spill containment regulations and its all-polyethylene construction provides excellent chemical compatibility.
Ultratech 1057 Key Features:
• 16,000 lb. weight capacity (UDL) accommodates up to two full IBC containers.
• 100% polyethylene construction has no metal parts —rust and corrosion are a thing of the past.
• All grating and inner components are easily removed for quick and easy clean-up.
• 400-gallon sump capacity meets SPCC spill containment requirements and EPA Container Storage Regulation,40 CFR 264.175.
• Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 Spill Containment Regulations.
• Protected by the industry’s strongest warranty - Five (5) years against any material or workmanship defects.
Ultratech 1057 IBC Spill Pallet Specifications:
Dimensions: 58 3/4" x 58 3/4" x 33"
Usable Grating Surface: 52" x 52"
Uniformly Distributed Load: 16,000 lbs.
Containment Capacity: 400 Gallons
Weight: 444 lbs.
Click Here for other Ultratech International Spill Containment Products
Click Here for other options to the 1057 Ultratech IBC Spill Pallet
Common Questions on the Ultratech 1057 Spill Pallet:
QUESTION: Why would I choose the Ultra-IBC Spill Pallet over the Ultra-IBC Spill Pallet Plus?
ANSWER: If you have a need for a larger sump capacity or a greater weight capacity, then the Ultratech 1057 IBC Spill Pallet may be a better option for you.
QUESTION: How large of an IBC can I store on the Ultra-IBC Spill Pallet?
ANSWER: According to the Federal Regulations (40 CFR 264.175), you can store an IBC with a capacity of up to 400 gallons. However, local regulations can be more stringent so it is important to contact your local authorities to ensure compliance.
QUESTION: Can you stack two IBCs on top of the 1057 Ultratech IBC Spill Pallet?
ANSWER: The Ultra-IBC Spill Pallet is capable of safely handling up to 16,000 lbs. (UDL), so weight is not likely to be an issue. However, it is strongly recommended that local and Federal regulations be reviewed to ensure compliance with containment capacity requirements.