UltraTech Twin IBC Spill Pallet 1144 - with Drain
- Spill Pallets : UT-1144
- Calculated at Checkout
- Pallet Type:
- IBC / Tote Spill Pallet
- Containment Capacity:
- 535 Gallons
- Pallet Capacity:
- Over 375 Gallons
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 - 2||and get 2% off|
|Buy 3 or above||and get 3% off|
Ultratech Twin Model IBC Spill Pallet With Drain 1144
Save money by storing two IBC tanks side-by-side on the Ultra-Twin IBC Spill Pallet. The large, 535-gallon spill containment sump meets EPA and SPCC spill containment regulations for two IBC tanks. The twin pallet has and optional Bucket Shelves to catch drips and leaks from dispensing spouts. All polyethylene construction provides excellent chemical compatibility.
• Use for intermediate bulk containers (IBCs), drums, or other large vessels. (all materials stored must be chemically compatible)
• Heavy duty construction can handle up to 8,000 lbs. per side (UDL).
• Available with optional Bucket Shelf for either or both sides - catches small leaks or spills during dispensing.
•1144 Grates are easily removed for quick clean up.
• One continuous sump holds 535 gallons - meets EPA Spill Containment and SPCC Regulations for two IBC tanks.
• Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 Spill Containment Regulations.
• Protected by the industry’s strongest warranty - Five (5) years against any material or workmanship defects.
Ultratech Twin IBC Pallet 1144 Specifications:
Dimensions: 124 1/2" x 61 5/8" x 22"
Uniformly Distributed Load: 8,000 lbs per side
Containment Capacity: 535 Gallons
Weight: 353 lbs.
Contact IPI today for help on the 1144 Twin Tote & IBC Spill Pallet and other Ultratech products.
IBC / Tote Spill Pallet
Over 375 Gallons