UltraTech IBC Spill Containment Pallet With Drain - 1058
- Spill Pallets : UT-1058
- Calculated at Checkout
- Pallet Type:
- IBC / Tote Spill Pallet
- Containment Capacity:
- 400 Gallons
- Pallet Capacity:
- Over 375 Gallons
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 - 2||and get 2% off|
|Buy 3 or above||and get 3% off|
Ultratech IBC Spill Pallet With Drain
Double Stack IBC Tanks And Save Valuable Floor Space!
UltraTech’s IBC Spill Pallet’s 16,000 lb. weight capacity, allows you to safely double stack IBC containers, preventing unwanted spills in tight places.
Its large, 400-gallon spill containment capacity keeps you in compliance with EPA and SPCC spill containment regulations and its all-polyethylene construction provides excellent chemical compatibility.
• 16,000 lb. weight capacity (UDL) accommodates up to two full IBC containers.
• 100% polyethylene construction has no metal parts —rust and corrosion are a thing of the past.
• All grating and inner components are easily removed for quick and easy clean-up.
• 400-gallon sump capacity meets SPCC spill containment requirements and EPA Container Storage Regulation,40 CFR 264.175.
• Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 Spill Containment Regulations.
• Protected by the industry’s strongest warranty - Five (5) years against any material or workmanship defects.
Ultratech 1058 IBC Spill Pallet Specifications:
Dimensions: 58 3/4" x 58 3/4" x 33"
Usable Grating Surface: 52" x 52"
Uniformly Distributed Load: 16,000 lbs.
Containment Capacity: 400 Gallons
Weight: 444 lbs.
IBC / Tote Spill Pallet
Over 375 Gallons