50,000 gallon Water Storage Bladders For Grey and Black Water Bladders
Collapsible, flexible 50,000 gallon bladders that provide the ideal solution for temporary or long term storage of non potable water, black water, grey and most aqueous solutions.
• Fast and easy to install with standard size capacities available from 100 to 50,000 and up to 150,000 gallons.
• These water storage bladders are manufactured to exacting quality standards our bladders will handle a broad range of land based applications.
• Bladder Tank built to meet Mil Specs. or Civilian
• Overlap Welds
• Connection sizes from 4" - 6"
• Custom bladder and water liner solutions
• Strict Quality Control
• Many high standards to improve durability
- Ground Mats: For use on rough terrain areas. Ground Mats are waterproof and available for under the tank for protection from rocks and sharp objects. Extra matting extends life of the tank and is made wider and longer than the tank to fully cushion it.
50,000 Gallon Storage Bladders Options Available:
- 50,000 Gallon Storage Bladders have 2 x 4" Male Camlocks (one on top and one side mounted) and bottom drain
- Heavy Duty Fabrics
- Other size connections, valves, parts and other associated options
Pallet, Crate, Export Certified Crates , UPS & Common Carriers. Larger tanks packed with forklift slings to ease deployment
Please Note: The empty dimensions tank sizes can vary a little depending on application, fabric used and/or military spec.
We provide water bladder tanks in all sizes from 100 to 50,000 gallon up to 150,000 Gallons or larger
50,000 Gallon Storage Bladders @ IPI
These bladders are used mostly to hold potable water, grey water and fuel. Other applications include all types of storage even including cultivating animal life and more. The storage bladders are made from rugged fabric materials. IPI offerings mainly sure the Seaman fabric but other options are available depending on need and availability. The biggest Users in the world for the storage bladders is the US Military. 50,000 gallon tanks have been utilized by the military's for many years. Other users are Power Companies, Construction Companies, Towns refurbishing their hard tanks among many.
At IPI we provide fuel and water bladders for many uses. On larger tanks including the 50,000 gallon bladders, level ground is very important to avoid creeping and for proper tank use and bladder longevity. Options include ground mats, other size ports, valves, elbows, drains, hoses, hose bridges, containment liners and more.
For more information on Storage Bladders for fuel or water contact IPI today at 1-941-377-8610 or 1-800-474-7294.