50,000 Gallon Fuel Bladder
Fuel bladder storage tanks @ Interstate Products Inc are ideal for temporary storage of gasoline, diesel, jet fuel, oils and other hydrocarbon based petroleum products. These 50,000 gallon storage bladders are collapsible tanks are compact, lightweight, durable and easy to deploy. They can be used for a variety of commercial and industrial refueling or storage applications. Interstate Products Manufactured using heavy-duty nylon coated geomembrane materials, our rugged and dependable fuel bladder tanks are designed to outperform and outlast the competition.
• Interstate Collapsible, flexible storage tanks provide temporary or long term storage of liquids.
• Useful for oil spill recovery, bulk liquid, water storage, jet fuel storage, and diesel fuel storage.
• These containers are designed for land based operations.
• Interstate Products standard tanks are great for diesel fuel or Jet A. Contact us for additional information on alternative fuels or blended fuel storage applications.
• Secondary containment should be used for all fuel storage operations to help comply with SPCC and EPA regulations. Check with local authorities for regulatory information.
For storage of diesel, gasoline, jet fuels, JP 8, and more, look no further than our flexible 50,000 Gallon Fuel Storage Bladders. Interstate Products storage bladders undergo strict quality control standards before shipment. To order or ask questions about custom tanks, current stock, lead times, military specifications, applications, and volume discount; Contact Interstate Products today at 1-800-474-7294, or 941-377-8610.
Standard Connection included or call us for other needs on 50,000 gallon bladders and other sizes up to the 210,000 gallon size.
50,000 Gallon Storage Bladders @ IPI
These bladders are used mostly to hold water and fuel. The storage bladders are made from rugged fabric materials. IPI offerings mainly include the Seaman fabric but other options are available depending on need and availability. 50,000 gallon tanks have been utilized by the military's for many years. Other users are Power Companies, Construction Companies, Towns refurbishing their hard tanks among many. Other sizes include 100,000 and 210,000 gallon bladders
At IPI we provide fuel and water bladders for many uses. On larger tanks including the 50,000 gallon bladders, level ground is very important to avoid creeping and for proper tank use and bladder longevity. Options include ground mats, other size ports, valves, elbows, drains, hoses, hose bridges, containment liners and more.
For more information on Storage Bladders for fuel or water contact IPI today at 1-941-377-8610 or 1-800-474-7294.