50,000 Gallon Fuel Bladder
Fuel bladder storage tanks @ Interstate Products Inc are ideal for temporary storage of diesel fuel, blended fuels, oils, and other hydrocarbon based petroleum products. These 50,000 gallon storage bladders are collapsible tanks are compact, lightweight, durable and easy to deploy. They can be used for a variety of commercial and industrial refueling or storage applications. Interstate Products Fuel Storage Bladder and Pillow Tanks are Manufactured using heavy-duty nylon coated geomembrane materials, our rugged and dependable fuel bladder tanks are designed to outperform and outlast the competition. Fuel bladder tanks are ideal for fuel depos and refueling stations in hard to reach locations or temporary staging areas.
• Interstate Collapsible, flexible storage tanks provide temporary or long term storage of liquids.
• Useful for oil spill recovery, bulk liquid, water storage, jet fuel storage, and diesel fuel storage.
• These containers are designed for land based operations.
• Interstate Products standard tanks are great for diesel fuel or Jet A. Contact us for additional information on alternative fuels or blended fuel storage applications.
• Secondary containment should be used for all fuel storage operations to help comply with SPCC and EPA regulations. Check with local authorities for regulatory information.
For storage of diesel, blended fuels, jet fuels, JP 8, and more, look no further than our flexible 50,000 Gallon Fuel Storage Bladders. Interstate Products storage bladders undergo strict quality control standards before shipment. To order or ask questions about custom tanks, current stock, lead times, military specifications, applications, and volume discount; Contact Interstate Products today at 1-800-474-7294, or 941-377-8610.
Standard Connection included or call us for other needs on 50,000 gallon bladders and other sizes up to the 210,000 gallon size.
Fuel Storage Bladder tanks provide portability, versatility, value. Fuel Tanks are available in a variety of sizes from 100 USG to 210,000 USG. Multiple tanks can be connected or located together for fuel farms and large capacity fuel storage fields.
Complete Fuel Storage Systems Available:
• Primary Fuel Storage Bladder with Vent and Connections
• Secondary Containment Berm with Ground Mat
• Rainwater filter system
• Additional Options Available Including: Tank Covers, Hoses, Specialty Fittings, and more.
Fuel Storage Bladder Features:
• Fuel Tanks Constructed using Fuel Resistant Fabric Suitable for JP-1, JP-4, JP-8, and Diesel fuel
• All seams and connection points are 100% RF welded and Reinforced for Durability
• Fuel Bladder Tanks are Fully collapsible
• Easily & Rapidly Deployable in a Variety of Settings all over the World
• Portable Design for Simple fold, transport, and relocation
• Tanks are in the Field Ready to Use with Minimal Site Preparation
• Durable Geofabrics Eliminate Rust and Corrosion for Tanks
About the Fabric:
We use a Urethane Coated Fabric that meets military fuel bladder specifications. The Seaman PTFF 1940 fabric we use exceeds all US military specifications. Our materials provide fuel storage tanks that are durable, effective, and a great value.
Our Fuel Storage Bladders are in Use All over the Globe in a Variety of Scenarios:
• Homeland Security
• Relief Organizations
IPI Fuel Bladder and Pillow Tanks are in use worldwide. Tanks are deployed in the field to meet the unique needs of disaster relief operations, homeland security, domestic and foreign emergency response, power, utility, & energy companies, remote work camps and man camps, exploration and mining facilities, remote hard to reach locals, farming applications, hospitality uses by hotels and resorts, hospitals, refineries, chemical plants, harbors, entertainment uses including concerts, fairs, carnivals, and sporting events, construction sites, and many U.S. and foreign defense installations.
Interstate Products Fuel Bladders and Pillow Tanks provide for quick, reliable, durable, and convenient, storage for a wide range of petroleum products:
• JetFuel (Including JP-8)
• Lube Oil
• Crude Oil
• Hydraulic Oil
50,000 Gallon Storage Bladders @ IPI
These bladders are used mostly to hold water and fuel. The storage bladders are made from rugged fabric materials. IPI offerings mainly include the Seaman fabric but other options are available depending on need and availability. 50,000 gallon tanks have been utilized by the military's for many years. Other users are Power Companies, Construction Companies, Towns refurbishing their hard tanks among many. Other sizes include 100,000 and 210,000 gallon bladders
At IPI we provide fuel and water bladders for many uses. On larger tanks including the 50,000 gallon bladders, level ground is very important to avoid creeping and for proper tank use and bladder longevity. Options include ground mats, other size ports, valves, elbows, drains, hoses, hose bridges, containment liners and more.
For more information on Storage Bladders for fuel or water contact IPI today at 1-941-377-8610 or 1-800-474-7294.