Fuel Bladder Tanks
Fuel bladder tanks @ Interstate Products Inc are ideal for temporary storage of blended fuels, diesel, jet fuel, oils and other hydrocarbon based petroleum products. These bladders are collapsible tanks are compact, lightweight, durable and easy to deploy. They can be used for a variety of commercial and industrial refueling or storage applications. The Interstate Products' fuel bladder tanks are manufactured using heavy-duty nylon coated geomembrane materials. Our rugged and dependable fuel bladder tanks are designed to outperform and outlast the competition.
• Interstate Collapsible, flexible storage tanks provide temporary or long term storage of liquids.
• Useful for oil spill recovery, bulk liquid transport, water storage, bilge slop storage, and fuel storage.
• These containers are designed for land based operations, but can be used on the decks of vessels with proper support and restraints.
• Interstate Products standard tanks are great for diesel fuel, water or contact us for additional information on alternative fuels or blended fuel storage applications.
• Secondary containment should be used for all fuel storage operations to help comply with SPCC and EPA regulations. Check with local authorities for regulatory information.
For storage of diesel, water, jet fuels, JP 8, and more, look no further than our flexible Fuel Storage Bladders. Interstate Products storage bladders undergo strict quality control standards before shipment. To order or ask questions about custom tanks, current stock, lead times, military specifications, applications, and volume discount; Contact Interstate Products today at 1-800-474-7294, or 941-377-8610.
Standard Connection included or call us for other needs.
Fuel Storage Bladder tanks provide portability, versatility, value. Fuel Tanks are available in a variety of sizes from 100 USG to 210,000 USG. Multiple tanks can be connected or located together for fuel farms and large capacity fuel storage fields.
Complete Fuel Storage Systems Available:
• Primary Fuel Storage Bladder with Vent and Connections
• Secondary Containment Berm with Ground Mat
• Rainwater filter system
• Additional Options Available Including: Tank Covers, Hoses, Specialty Fittings, and more.
Fuel Storage Bladder Features:
• Fuel Tanks Constructed using Fuel Resistant Fabric Suitable for JP-1, JP-4, JP-8, and Diesel fuel
• All seams and connection points are 100% RF welded and Reinforced for Durability
• Fuel Bladder Tanks are Fully collapsible
• Easily & Rapidly Deployable in a Variety of Settings all over the World
• Portable Design for Simple fold, transport, and relocation
• Tanks are in the Field Ready to Use with Minimal Site Preparation
• Durable Geofabrics Eliminate Rust and Corrosion for Tanks
About the Fabric:
We use a Urethane Coated Fabric that meets military fuel bladder specifications. The Seaman PTFF 1940 fabric we use exceeds all US military specifications. Our materials provide fuel storage tanks that are durable, effective, and a great value.
Our Fuel Storage Bladders are in Use All over the Globe in a Variety of Scenarios:
• Homeland Security
• Relief Organizations
IPI Fuel Bladder and Pillow Tanks are in use worldwide. Tanks are deployed in the field to meet the unique needs of disaster relief operations, homeland security, domestic and foreign emergency response, power, utility, & energy companies, remote work camps and man camps, exploration and mining facilities, remote hard to reach locals, farming applications, hospitality uses by hotels and resorts, hospitals, refineries, chemical plants, harbors, entertainment uses including concerts, fairs, carnivals, and sporting events, construction sites, and many U.S. and foreign defense installations.
Interstate Products Fuel Bladders and Pillow Tanks provide for quick, reliable, durable, and convenient, storage for a wide range of petroleum products:
• JetFuel (Including JP-8)
• Lube Oil
• Crude Oil
• Hydraulic Oil
20000 Gallon Fuel Storage Bladder Tank Article
Fuel Bladders for remote site fuel products are typically field-tested by users under extreme conditions and from those outcomes our product lines have been designed to become some of the best in the world. 20000 Gallon Pillow tanks are ideal for remote sites because when folded up, they take up a fraction of their deployable space. That makes them easy and cost effective for transport to remote sites. This bladder's deployable volume is: 128000Lbs, 363.6 drums, 74 Cubic Meters, or 55.82 Metric Tons of Gasoline Fuel.This bladder's lay flat dimensions are 28 x 24 feet and 8.53 x 7.32 meters.
Interstate Products Inc has increased its line of military style fuel Bladders up to the 210,000 gallon sizes. All are made with military grade materials and military spec fabric. Sizes include 3000, 10,000 gallon, 20,000 gallon, 50,000 gallon, and includes 75,000, 100,000 gallon, 150,000 gallon and 210,000 gallon sizes now.
Standard Parts Included: 2" Bottom Drain, 1 x Elbow, 1 x Valve, 2 Sets 10' Hoses, 1 x Double Mushroom Vent, with 2 x 4" Male Camlocks. Fabric used is from Seaman Corp a world class leader in the industrial fabric industry. Containment berm liners are also available.
Interstate Products has been providing solutions to clients since 1996 and also offers a line of Fuel Bladders and Water Bladders for non-military or civilian purposes. Call Interstate Products Inc. today for unsurpassed service and more information on fuel, water bladders and pillow tanks at 800-474-7294 or 941-377-8610 International.