Decontamintaion Deck - Tactical Model
The Ultra-Decon Deck has been engineered for use as a Single Station Field Decontamination System™ The Single Station Field Decontamination System™ was developed to improve field delivery of technical and tactical decontamination for responders.
The system provides for multiple washes and rinses on a single containment platform — eliminating the need for multiple containment pools. Set-up time and staffing are reduced significantly using this process and workers are never expected to stand in contaminants.
Decon Deck Features:
• Replaces conventional containment pools - contaminated water is captured in Deck sump and attached 66-gallon bladder(s)
• Quick and easy set-up.
• Use for chemical, biological, and/or radiological response.
• Replacement Bladders available (P/N 6340).
• All components fit inside of Decon Deck for quick transport and easy storage (Optional Carrying Case available - P/N 6006)
• All Decks are slip resistant.
Tactical Model Features:
• Deck and bladder capacity is 110 gallons.
• Optional Privacy Shelter (P/N 6005) and Carrying Case (P/N 6006) available.
• Tactical Model (P/N 6000) can be used with hand-held wand or gross rinse shower system.
• Includes: Decon Deck with (1) Bladder Attachment, 12' x 16' Ground Tarp, Gross Rinse Shower Unit, Spray Wand (7 gpm output) and Supply Hose.
Decontamination Deck Tactical Model Specifications:
Dimensions: 52" x 56-5/8" x 5-3/4"
Uniformly Distributed Loads: 6,000 lbs.
Containment Capacity: 110 Gallons
Weight: 90 lbs.