Passively Filter Hydrocarbons From Stormwater in Outdoor Containment Products
• The best protection for non-monitored containment sites.
• Helps eliminate problems associated with the collection of rainwater in outdoor containment products.
• Simple installation - can be connected to any outdoor containment product.
• Hydrocarbon "sheens" and modest spills are captured - clean stormwater drains through the outflow port.
• Larger or concentrated spills activate "auto-shutoff" mechanism.
• Manual shutoff valve can be used to secure all draining operations, change out the filter cartridge.
• Filters are quickly and easily replaced.
Compliance: 40 CFR 122.26 and SPCC
Dimensions: 28" L x 3 1/2" Dia (712 mm x 89 mm dia.)
Weight: 2 lbs. (1 kg)
Flow Rate: 7.5 gallons per hour (29 L per hour)
Capacity: 6 - 8 oz.
Cut-off Loss: 7 - 10 oz.