Ultra Self Bailer 9935
Standard Ultra Self Bailer
Passively filter hydrocarbons from stormwater in outdoor containment products
Outdoor spill containment presents a challenge that is not seen indoors...rain. Unless outdoor spill containment is covered / protected from the elements, it is susceptible to rainfall. If a containment unit's sump gets filled up with rainwater, it loses its capacity to contain spills. In other words, for every gallon of rain in the sump, there is one less gallon of chemical / fuel / hazmat that can be contained.
The Ultra-Self Bailer is designed to attach to any spill containment unit, typically by a bulkhead fitting. Rainwater drains through the bulkhead fitting and any residual oil, gas or other hydrocarbons is removed by the filter media inside of the unit, allowing only clean water to exit. In the event of a spill, the media swells, completely sealing off the Self Bailer preventing any liquid from escaping.
• The best protection for non-monitored containment sites.
• Helps eliminate problems associated with the collection of rainwater in outdoor containment products.
• Simple installation - can be connected to any outdoor containment product.
• Hydrocarbon "sheens" and modest spills are captured - clean stormwater drains through the outflow port.
• Larger or concentrated spills activate "auto-shutoff" mechanism.
• Manual shutoff valve can be used to secure all draining operations, change out the filter cartridge.
• Filters are quickly and easily replaced.
• PVC construction - will not rust or corrode.
Ultra Self Bailer 9935 Specifications:
Dimensions: 28" L x 3-1/2" Dia
Capacity: 6 - 8 oz.
Cut-off Loss: 7 - 10 oz.
Flow Rate: 7.5 gallons per hour
Weight: 2 lbs.