UltraTech Twin IBC Hard Top 1148 - No Drain
- Spill Pallets : UT-1148
- Calculated at Checkout
- Pallet Type:
- IBC / Tote Spill Pallet
- Containment Capacity:
- 535 Gallons
- Pallet Capacity:
- Over 375 Gallons
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 - 2||and get 2% off|
|Buy 3 or above||and get 3% off|
Ultratech Twin IBC Hard Top Spill Pallet Without Drain
Comply with spill containment regulations while storing IBC tanks outdoors
Store two IBC tanks outdoors and keep them safely out of the elements while providing enough containment to meet EPA and SPCC spill containment regulations. The covered containment will also help to meet the NPDES requirements.
• Uses the same sump as Ultra-Twin IBC Spill Pallet
• Unique, lockable, dual closure allows quick access to IBC tanks or drums
• Heavy duty construction can handle up to 8,000 lbs. per side (UDL).
• Roll-top covers can be easily lifted for routine visual inspection
• UV inhibitor in polyethylene resin resists degrading effects of sunlight, adding years to outdoor service life.
• Swing-out doors provide safety and convenience for loading/unloading tanks
• Safely stores IBC tanks with maximum dimensions of 52" x 52" x 61".
• Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175.
• Helps meet Stormwater Management Regulations - NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999).
• Protected by the industry’s strongest warranty - Five (5) years against any material or workmanship defects.
Ultratech Twin Outdoor IBC Pallet 1148 Specifications:
Dimensions: 128" x 67" x 96"
Uniformly Distributed Load: 8,000 lbs/side
Containment Capacity: 535 Gallons
Weight: 1,067 lbs
Options: Ultra-Bucket Shelf (Part#1160)
IBC / Tote Spill Pallet
Over 375 Gallons