UltraTech Modular IBC Spill Pallets 1165 - 2 Tank, Outdoor Model
- Spill Pallets : UT-1165
- Pallet Type:
- IBC / Tote Spill Pallet
- Containment Capacity:
- 280 Gallons
- Pallet Capacity:
- 100-375 Gallons
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
Buy 2 and get 2% off Buy 3 or above and get 3% off
Ultra Modular IBC Hard Top Spill Pallet - Outdoor Model - 2 Tanks
Meet EPA regulations with low-cost outdoor spill containment for multiple IBC tanks Storing multiple IBCs, totes or tanks outdoors can take up a lot of room, and a lot of money. But with the Modular IBC Spill Pallets, it can take up less of both. By connecting the containment sumps and sharing walls, these units offer an economical solution that takes up a relatively small amount of space.
• Each IBC tank sits on a heavy-duty spill pallet with a capacity of 9,000 lbs UDL.
• Each of the low profile spill pallets has a containment capacity of 75-gallons and measures 62" x 62" x 8.75”H.
• Any number of the modular spill pallets can be connected together with bulkhead fittings. Two (2) bulkhead fittings are used to connect one pallet to the next.
• To increase containment capacity, a 65-gallon capacity Expansion Tank is available.
• "Flow-through" bulkhead fittings (1.25-inch diameter) are used to connect spill pallets and Expansion Tanks together.
• Bulkhead fittings allow spills to be channeled throughout the containment system, thereby "borrowing" containment capacity from adjacent spill pallets and Expansion Tanks.
• Constructed of 100% polyethylene, eliminating the potential for rust and corrosion. They offer excellent chemical resistance to a broad range of chemicals including acids, solvents, and oils.
• UV inhibitor in polyethylene resin resists degrading effects of sunlight, adding years to outdoor service life.
• Standard offerings include 2-tank, 3-tank, 4-tank and 5-tank models.
• Connecting an Expansion Tank to a spill pallet also requires two (2) bulkhead fittings.
• Bulkhead fittings are included with each 2-, 3-, 4-, or 5-tank model.
• Once five (5) or more spill pallets are connected together, the total containment capacity is 375 gallons minimum and does not require the use of an Expansion Tank to meet the spill containment regulations.
• Optional Extender Kits (Part# 9658) provide for the addition of another compartment. (1 tank per Extender Kit).
• Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175.
• Helps meet Stormwater Management Regulations - NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999).
• Considered a "Best Management Practice" (BMP) for providing effective stormwater management.
UT 1165 Warranty:
• Protected by the industry’s strongest warranty - Five (5) years against any material or workmanship defects.
Ultratech Modular Outdoor IBC Pallet 1165 Specifications:
Dimensions: 126" x 93" x 79"
Uniformly Distributed Load: 9,000 lbs
Containment Capacity: 280 Gallons
Weight: 881 lbs
Required Accessory: Part#1118 Assembly Kit (Includes hole saw, arbor and set of (2) Tightening Tools
Options for Outdoor Models: Extender Kit - Part# 9658
Options for Indoor & Outdoor Models: Part#1117 - 2" Bulkhead Fittings (Set of 2)
Part#1124 - Expansion Tank Only, 61" x 31" x 12 1/2"
Capacity: 65 Gallons, 30 lbs.
UT 1165 the 2-Tank Outdoor Model which is 10.5 ft x 7.75ft x 6.5ft or inches (mm) 126 x 93 x 79 (3,201 x 2,363 x 2,007) with a containment capacity 280 (1,060) Gals (L) that weighs a total of lbs. (kg). 881.0 (500 .0)
IPI has a reputation for excellence, proven by our 4.8 satisfaction rating from over 3500 reviews! To top it off, we recently won the esteemed honor of 2022 Ultratech Distributor of the Year - recognition that highlights IPI's commitment to providing quality products and outstanding service.
Interstate Products Inc. Announces New Line of UltraTech Outdoor HardTop Spill Containment Pallets now in steel. Interstate Products has announced their New line of Steel UltraTech HardTop Spill Pallets with economical pricing. The Ultra Outdoor Hard Top Spill Pallets provide polyethylene storage units for quite some time but now the good, just became better. Both the poly and steel pallets keep the elements out and prevent unauthorized access. These rugged products are excellent for containment storage of outdoor 55 gallon drums, tanks and IBC’s.
The Ultra Hard Top Spill Containment pallets are offered in 2, 4, 8, 16 and 20 drum units. With the larger hard top units, there is some installation required and the Interstate Products’ expert staff is always available with instructions.
Part # for poly include 9612, 9613, 9637, 9636, 1081, 1083,9655, 9654 and many more. Check back soon for more updates.
We invite you to explore our Ultratech Outdoor Hard Top Drum Storage pages on the Interstate Products website at: https://store.interstateproducts.com/products/Ult...
Need assistance or bulk discounts, Interstate Products knowledgeable & friendly team is here to help you. On the Interstate website you may
“These steel HardTops make a great addition to the poly HardTops for our clients" says Dana Kirby the Interstate Products Sales Manager.
Interstate Products has carried the Ultratech International product lines proudly and now enhances it even further.
“Ultratech is a great company to work with. They always go out of their way to help us meet client demands with quality service and products. Constantly bring new helpful products to the market” says Rich Eisenberg Interstate Products Inc. President.
Since 1996, Interstate Products, Inc. (IPI) has become a global multi-brand supplier of quality environmental, maintenance, storage, safety and facility product solutions to industrial, commercial, institutional, military, and various government organizations. Since its inception, IPI has experienced tremendous growth fueled by our commitment to continuously add innovative new products to meet the demands of a rapidly expanding and diverse customer base. In addition to being a leading provider of spill containment berms and flexible water and fuel bladders and pillow storage tanks – available in both standard and custom sizes, Interstate Products also supplies top of the line IBC and spill pallets, spill kits, outdoor drum storage, flammable safety cabinets and other safety cabinets, absorbents, material and drum handling equipment, storm water products. Additionally, IPI features water bladders and fuel bladders for storage from multiple vendors – available online or by contacting our knowledgeable sales team at 1-800-474-7294.
Information about these and other quality products can be obtained by visiting our company website at https://store.interstateproducts.com/
Interstate Products differentiates itself with outstanding customer service and a wide array of top of the line manufactures in our key product lines to provide an optimum customer experience. IPI has the highest customer satisfaction rating in the industry.
For more information, please contact Interstate Products at 6561 Palmer Park Circle Suite A, Sarasota, FL 34238 or call toll free at 1-800-474-7294.