UltraTech Modular IBC Spill Pallets 1166 - 3 Tank, Outdoor Model
- Spill Pallets : UT-1166
- Pallet Type:
- IBC / Tote Spill Pallet
- Containment Capacity:
- 355 Gallons
- Pallet Capacity:
- 100-375 Gallons
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 - 2||and get 2% off|
|Buy 3 or above||and get 3% off|
Ultra Modular IBC Hard Top Spill Pallet - Outdoor Model - 3 Tanks - Model 1166
The 1166 helps meet EPA regulations with low-cost outdoor spill containment for multiple IBC tanks Storing multiple IBCs, totes or tanks outdoors can take up a lot of room, and a lot of money. But with the Modular IBC Spill Pallets, it can take up less of both. By connecting the containment sumps and sharing walls, these units offer an economical solution that takes up a relatively small amount of space.
Ultratech 1166 Key Features:
• Each IBC tank sits on a heavy-duty spill pallet with a capacity of 9,000 lbs UDL.
• Each of the low profile spill pallets has a containment capacity of 75-gallons and measures 62" x 62" x 8.75”H.
• Any number of the modular spill pallets can be connected together with bulkhead fittings. Two (2) bulkhead fittings are used to connect one pallet to the next.
• To increase containment capacity, a 65-gallon capacity Expansion Tank is available.
• "Flow-through" bulkhead fittings (1.25-inch diameter) are used to connect spill pallets and Expansion Tanks together.
• Bulkhead fittings allow spills to be channeled throughout the containment system, thereby "borrowing" containment capacity from adjacent spill pallets and Expansion Tanks.
• Constructed of 100% polyethylene, eliminating the potential for rust and corrosion. They offer excellent chemical resistance to a broad range of chemicals including acids, solvents, and oils.
• UV inhibitor in polyethylene resin resists degrading effects of sunlight, adding years to outdoor service life.
• Standard offerings include 2-tank, 3-tank, 4-tank and 5-tank models.
• Connecting an Expansion Tank to a spill pallet also requires two (2) bulkhead fittings.
• Bulkhead fittings are included with each 2-, 3-, 4-, or 5-tank model.
• Once five (5) or more spill pallets are connected together, the total containment capacity is 375 gallons minimum and does not require the use of an Expansion Tank to meet the spill containment regulations.
• Optional Extender Kits (Part# 9658) provide for the addition of another compartment. (1 tank per Extender Kit).
• Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175.
• Helps meet Stormwater Management Regulations - NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999).
• Considered a "Best Management Practice" (BMP) for providing effective stormwater management.
• Protected by the industry’s strongest warranty - Five (5) years against any material or workmanship defects.
Ultratech Modular Outdoor IBC Pallet 1166 Specifications:
1166 Dimensions: 188" x 93" x 79"
Uniformly Distributed Load: 9,000 lbs
Containment Capacity: 355 Gallons
Weight: 1,258 lbs
Required Accessory: Part#1118 Assembly Kit (Includes hole saw, arbor and set of (2) Tightening Tools
Options for Outdoor Models: Extender Kit - Part# 9658
Options for Indoor & Outdoor Models: Part#1117 - 2" Bulkhead Fittings (Set of 2)
Part#1124 - Expansion Tank Only, 61" x 31" x 12 1/2"
Capacity: 65 Gallons, 30 lbs.