Ultra I-Beam Protectors
I-Beam Padding Protects from forklifts, pallet jacks and other equipment
Exposed I-Beams are often found in factories, warehouses and other industrial facilities. The I-Beam Protectors help slide on the flanges of I-Beams and prevent dings, dents and other damage from forklifts, pallet jacks and other types of material handling equipment.
• Modular Design — Use one Protector for each flange of I-beam. Allows installation on beams obstructed by walls or other structures. Four Protector units completely cover I-beam.
• Install multiple units in a “stacked” mode for higher protection from scissor-lifts, raised forklifts and other high-reaching equipment.
• All polyethylene design — no painting or maintenance required for upkeep.
• Specially designed groove allows for quick and easy installation. No straps or fasteners required.
• Molded groove simply slides onto I-beam, grips securely.
Ultra-I Beam Padding 1521 Specifications:
Dimensions: 7 ½" x 8 ½" x 36"
Weight: 8.5 lbs.
Construction: HDPE Polyethylene