Ultra-Containment Rapid Rise Spill Berm - 15' x 20' x 12" - Economy
- Berms : UT-8661
- Spill Berm Size:
- 15' x 20' x 12"
- Berm Containment:
- 1001 - 2500 Gallons
- Spill Berm Type:
- Rapid Rise
- Berm Width:
- Berm Length:
- Wall Height:
- Length Range:
- Width Range:
- Containment Capacity:
- 2,244 Gallons
- Watch Video Now
- Features Sheet:
Ultra-Containment Rapid-Rise Berm 22 oz. PVC - Economy
One of the main advantages of the Rapid Rise Model is that the sidewalls stay out of the way until they are needed. Foam in the top, outer perimeter of this containment berm's sidewalls raise the walls with the level of the liquid should there be a spill while rigid struts provide added support. But the walls stay down and flat during normal, day-to-day, operations. Helps comply with SPCC and EPA spill containment regulations.
• Sidewalls remain down during normal operations, loading, and unloading. Vehicles and equipment can drive in and out with no set-up or take-down required.
• In the case of a spill, the foam ring around the top perimeter of the Containment Berm rises with the level of the spilled liquid.
• Built-in struts around the perimeter of the Berm provide additional support when the liquid level is high.
• Provides quick and easy spill containment for drums, IBCs, vehicles, frac tanks, and other large containers. • Helps meet EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 and SPCC requirements.
• Built-in handles help with transport and placement.
• Custom sizes available.
• Available in other rugged materials.
Ultratech Ultra-Containment Rapid Rise Berm Specifications:
Fabric: 22 oz. PVC
Dimensions: 15' x 20' x 12"
Containment Capacity: 2,244 Gallons
Weight: 114 lbs.