Ultra-Containment Rapid Rise Berm - 10' x 10' x 12"
- Berms : UT-8432
- Calculated at Checkout
- Spill Berm Size:
- 10' x 10' x 12"
- Berm Containment:
- 501 - 1000 Gallons
- Spill Berm Type:
- Rapid Rise
- Chemical Compatibility Guide:
- Berm Width:
- Berm Length:
- Wall Height:
- Length Range:
- Width Range:
- Containment Capacity:
- 748 Gallons
- Watch Video Now
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 or above||and get 7% off|
Ultra-Containment Rapid-Rise Berm
• Sidewalls remain down during normal operations, loading and unloading. Vehicles and equipment can drive in and out with no set-up or take-down required
• In the case of a spill, the foam ring around the top perimeter of the Containment Berm rises with the level of spilled liquid.
• Provides quick and easy spill containment for drums, IBCs, vehicles, frac tanks and other large containers.
• Helps meet EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 and SPCC requirements.
• Custom sizes available.
• Standard material of construction is Copolymer 2000™.
* Please note that because the sidewalls of this model lay inward (toward the center of the Berm), usable space is 15 inches less than what is shown in the product description (e.g. Usable space for a 10' x 10' Berm is approximately 8'9" x 8'9")
Ultratech Ultra-Containment Rapid Rise Berm Specifications:
Interior Dimensions: 10' x 10' x 12"
Containment Capacity: 748 Gallons
Weight: 69 lbs.