Lift and transport all your fiber, steel and plastic drums with Morse MFG Co. Series Drum Rackers and Palletizers.
• MORStak and Omni-Lift Drum Rackers are the ultimate way to move full 55-Gallon drums on or off racks. • Spotters and Palletizers make it easy to move drums from pallet to floor and vice versa. • Spark Resistant Models are available for hazardous areas.
Click here for more information
MORStak Drum Rackers
• Rack your drums up to 8.5 feet high!
• Stack drums side by side with virtually zero clearance.
• Compact base with 6 foot turning radius.
• Lift and move the drum easily and efficiently with simple operation.
Omni-Lift Drum Rackers
• Rack drums on shelves up to 6' High.
• Lift drums from a vertical or a horizontal position.
• Control lifting height and pour angle.
• Easily move drums with only 1 person.
• Units have heavy duty hydraulics which can handle up to a 800 pound full drum, or a 500 pound half full drum.
• Move drums to or from pallets efficiently.
• Compact, quick, and simple to use with rimmed 55 Gallon drums.
• This Self-Supporting unit holds the drum upright at all times.
• Efficiently move drums to and from pallets and floors.
• Holds drum upright.
• Handle virtually any steel, fiber, or plastic rimmed drums.
• Completely automatic mechanical drum grip.
Drum Palletizers That Pour
• Drum Palletizers allow you to move drums on and off pallets.
• You can rotate a drum 360° degrees end-over-end, then tilt drum to pour.
• Manual and Power-Lift options are available.
• Access whole pallets from ONE side efficiently with no need to rotate pallets.
• The air Storage tank onboard allows operation without a hose connection.
• Lift mechanism pivots to grab left, or right drum, and straddles the entire pallet.