Drum Pourer - Morse 82A - Manual Lift - 800 lbs capacity - Morse Drum Palletizer/Pourer
Morse Drum Palletizers allow you to move drums on and off shipping pallets, spill containment pallets, and drum dollies. The V-shaped base is designed so you can raise and place a drum at the corners of a pallet. Straddle a pallet up to 41" wide and 7" tall. Manually tilt drum to pour at up to 26" high without the safety risks of manhandling heavy drums. You can rotate your drum 360 degrees end over end. Lock drum at horizontal to dispense, or lock drum upright to prevent spills while transporting.
Models are available with ergonomic power-lift to raise your drum with AC, DC or Air power-lift.
Drum Palletizers/Pourer Features:
• Drum palletizers handle standard 22.5" diameter 55-gallon steel drum
• Lift upright drum up to 20" above floor.
• Maximum dispensing height: 26" with horizontal drum
• 55-Gallon steel drum in horizontal position reaches 18.5" beyond the wheels of the V-shaped base
• Place or retrieve a drum at the corner of pallets
• Straddle a pallet up to 41" wide and 7" tall
Base Dimensions of drum palletizers:
48.5" wide, 39" long
• Overall length: 42.5"
• Legs are 9" high and reach 20.75" in front of upright stanchion
• Standard 55-gallon steel drum in horizontal position reaches 18.5" beyond the wheels of the V-shaped base
• Turning radius: 53"
• (2) 4" swivel casters at back
• (2) 6" wheels at front
• Counterweighted for stability
Morse 82A Drum Palletizer/Pourer Specifications:
Type: Hand Pump Lift, Manual Drum Tilt
Capacity: 800 lbs.
Weight: 504 lbs.
Drum Equipment Type: