UltraTech Ultra-HydroKleen advanced catch basin filter captures multiple pollutants, also provides sampling capability.
• This BMP removes hydrocarbons, heavy metals, sediment, and other organics from storm water and industrial runoff.
• Exceeds 80% sediment removal efficiency.
• Patented filtration system allows different filter media to be used together to remove targeted pollutants.
• Choose a mix of filters to remove hydrocarbons/oil, chemicals, odor, phosphorus, and heavy metals from water flow.
• By-pass system prevents flooding or ponding during high flow storm events.
• Excellent post construction control for drains that are more susceptible to large concentrations of contaminants.
• Units available for round or square catch basin grates.
• Considered a true filter with separate chambers for sediment removal and filters.
• Verified by the EPA's ETV program.
• Helps comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999) when used as Best Management Practice in Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans.
*Mix and match filter media depending on your specific needs. HydroKleen is the only catch basin filter that allows you to use more than one type of filter media.
Sorb 44 - Used to remove oil and other hydrocarbons. Part# UT-9462
Phos Filter - Excellent for removal of phosphoruous. Part# UT-9461
Activated Carbon - Excellent polishing media. Helps remove certain chemicals, hydrocarbons and odors. Part # UT-9463
Heavy Metal Removal - Custom filter media blend helps remove zinc, lead, copper and other harmful, heavy metals. Part# UT-9460
Sampling Option is convenient and effective means to obtain water samples of the post treatment outflow from the Ultra-HydroKleen to comply with monitoring and testing requirements.
• Take real time samples during storm events
• Access area stays closed until a sample is desired
• Simple sampling - No need to remove the Ultra-HydroKleen to take a sample (in many cases even the grate can remain in place). Simply slide open the sampling port and insert the Universal Sampler. Part# UT-9247
Ultra-HydroKleen 9870 Specifications:
Description: Flat Frame
Fits Drains: 20" - 25" (508 mm - 635 mm)
Please call our stormwater specialists with any questions. 1-800-474-7294