Ultra-Containment Berms, Modular Model - Gorilla Berms provide versatile spill containment that can be reused and easily modified.
Modular construction allows spill containment areas of any size to be configured.
Key Features and Benefits:
• Modular construction allows containment areas of any size to be configured.
• Polymer-coated foam support blocks (6' lengths) provide structure to sidewalls and can be driven over repeatedly without damage.
• Standard materials include 38 mil and 54 mil slip resistant PVC.
• Other materials available upon request.
• Triangular-shaped, polymer coated foam support blocks (72"L x 18"W x 6"H) are used with rebar (not included) to provide sidewall structure.
• Molded-in slots in top of foam blocks hold rebar - secures material in place.
• True drive in/drive out capability. No manual set-up or take down of sidewalls required.
• EPA 40 CFR 264.175 Containment of Containers Containing Free Liquid.
• SPCC - Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure Act
The data contained herein is a compilation of existing published data from
leading manufacturers and does not represent actual testing
performed by UltraTech International, Inc.
This listing is offered only as a guide and utilizes information which, to
the best of UltraTech’s knowledge, is accurate and reliable. Due to variables
and conditions of application beyond the control of UltraTech, none of the data
shown in this guide is to be construed as a guarantee, expressed or implied.
UltraTech International, Inc. assumes no responsibility, obligation or
liability in conjunction with the use or misuse of the information herein.