Ultratech Modular Gorilla Spill Berm - 31' x 55' x 6" - 8748
- Berms : UT-8748
- Calculated at Checkout
- Spill Berm Size:
- 31' x 55' x 6"
- Berm Containment:
- > 5000 Gallons
- Length Range:
- Width Range:
- Wall Height:
- Containment Capacity:
- 6,485 Gallons
- Watch Video Now
Ultratech Modular Gorilla Spill Containment Berm
Ultra-Containment Berms, Modular Model - Gorilla Berms provide versatile spill containment that can be reused and easily modified. Modular construction allows spill containment areas of any size to be configured.
Key Features and Benefits:
• Modular construction allows containment areas of any size to be configured.
• Polymer-coated foam support blocks (6' lengths) provide structure to sidewalls and can be driven over repeatedly without damage.
• Standard materials include 38 mil and 54 mil slip resistant PVC.
• Other materials available upon request.
• Triangular-shaped, polymer coated foam support blocks (72"L x 18"W x 6"H) are used with rebar (not included) to provide sidewall structure.
• Molded-in slots in top of foam blocks hold rebar - secures material in place.
• True drive in/drive out capability. No manual set-up or take down of sidewalls required.
• EPA 40 CFR 264.175 Containment of Containers Containing Free Liquid.
• SPCC - Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure Act
Ultra Gorilla Berm Specifications:
Dimensions: 31' x 55' x 6"
Number of Modular Walls (4 Corners Included): 28
Containment Capacity: 6,485 Gallons
Weight: 1,004 lbs.