Fuel Storage Bladder Tank - 25000 Gallons
- Fuel Tanks : IPI-FB-25000
- Gallon Capacity:
- 2 x 2" Aluminum Male Camlocks, 1 Vent
- Material Specifications:
- Bladder Type:
Fuel Bladder Tanks
Fuel bladder tanks @ Interstate Products Inc are ideal for temporary storage of gasoline, diesel, jet fuel, oils and other hydrocarbon based petroleum products. These 25,000 gallon bladders are collapsible tanks are compact, lightweight, durable and easy to deploy. They can be used for a variety of commercial and industrial refueling or storage applications. Interstate Products Manufactured using heavy-duty nylon coated geomembrane materials, our rugged and dependable fuel bladder tanks are designed to outperform and outlast the competition.
• Interstate Collapsible, flexible storage tanks provide temporary or long term storage of liquids.
• Useful for oil spill recovery, bulk liquid transport, water storage, bilge slop storage, and fuel storage.
• These containers are designed for land based operations, but can be used on the decks of vessels with proper support and restraints.
• Interstate Products standard tanks are great for diesel fuel, gasoline or contact us for additional information on alternative fuels or blended fuel storage applications.
• Secondary containment should be used for all fuel storage operations to help comply with SPCC and EPA regulations. Check with local authorities for regulatory information.
For storage of diesel, gasoline, jet fuels, JP 8, Avgas, MoGas and more, look no further than our flexible Fuel Storage Bladders. Interstate Products storage bladders undergo strict quality control standards before shipment. To order or ask questions about custom tanks, current stock, lead times, military specifications, applications, and volume discount; Contact Interstate Products today at 1-800-474-7294, or 941-377-8610.
Standard Connection included or call us for other needs on 25,000 gallon bladder and other sizes.
â€‹25000 Gallon Fuel Storage Bladder Tank Article
Fuel Bladders for remote site fuel products are typically field-tested by users under extreme conditions and from those outcomes our product lines have been designed to become some of the best in the world. 25000 Gallon Pillow tanks are ideal for remote sites because when folded up, they take up a fraction of their deployable space. That makes them easy and cost effective for transport to remote sites. This bladder's deployable volume is: 160000Lbs, 454.5 drums, 92.5 Cubic Meters, or 69.775 Metric Tons of Gasoline Fuel. This bladder's lay flat dimensions are 39.11 x 33 feet and 11.9 x 10 meters.
Interstate Products Inc has increased its line of military style fuel Bladders up to the 210,000 gallon sizes. All are made with military grade materials and military spec fabric. Sizes include 3000, 10,000 gallon, 20,000 gallon, 50,000 gallon, and includes 75,000, 100,000 gallon, 150,000 gallon and 210,000 gallon sizes now.
Standard Parts Included: 2" Bottom Drain, 1 x Elbow, 1 x Valve, 2 Sets 10' Hoses, 1 x Double Mushroom Vent, with 2 x 4" Male Camlocks. Fabric used is from Seaman Corp a world class leader in the industrial fabric industry. Containment berm liners are also available.
Interstate Products has been providing solutions to clients since 1996 and also offers a line of Fuel Bladders and Water Bladders for non-military or civilian purposes. Call Interstate Products Inc. today for unsurpassed service and more information on fuel, water bladders and pillow tanks at 800-474-7294 or 941-377-8610 International.