Custom Fuel Bladder Tanks
Fuel storage bladder tanks @ Interstate Products Inc are ideal for temporary storage of diesel, jet fuel, oils and other hydrocarbon based petroleum products. 25,000 Gallon Fuel storage bladders are collapsible tanks and feature compact, lightweight, durable, and easy to deploy design. They can be used for a variety of commercial, industrial, and military refueling or storage applications. Temporary fuel storage bladders are ideal for temporary fuel stations or depos for job sites, remote locations, emergency relief, disaster response and humanitarian missions. Interstate Products uses bladder tanks manufactured using heavy-duty nylon coated geomembrane materials, our rugged and dependable fuel bladder tanks are designed to outperform and outlast the competition.
• Interstate Collapsible, flexible storage tanks provide temporary or long term storage of liquids.
• Useful for oil spill recovery, bulk liquid transport, water storage, bilge slop storage, and fuel storage.
• These containers are designed for land based operations, but can be used on the decks of vessels with proper support and restraints.
• Interstate Products standard tanks are great for diesel fuel, gasoline or contact us for additional information on alternative fuels or blended fuel storage applications.
• Secondary containment should be used for all fuel storage operations to help comply with SPCC and EPA regulations. Check with local authorities for regulatory information.
For storage of diesel, gasoline, jet fuels, JP 8, Avgas, MoGas and more, look no further than our flexible Fuel Storage Bladders. Interstate Products storage bladders undergo strict quality control standards before shipment. To order or ask questions about custom tanks, current stock, lead times, military specifications, applications, and volume discount; Contact Interstate Products today at 1-800-474-7294, or 941-377-8610.
Standard Connection included or call us for other sizes.