Custom Fuel Bladder Tanks
Fuel storage bladder tanks @ Interstate Products Inc are ideal for temporary storage of diesel, blended fuels, jet fuel, oils and other hydrocarbon based petroleum products. 25,000 Gallon Fuel storage bladders are collapsible tanks and feature compact, lightweight, durable, and easy to deploy design. They can be used for a variety of commercial, industrial, and military refueling or storage applications. Temporary fuel storage bladders are ideal for temporary fuel stations or depos for job sites, remote locations, emergency relief, disaster response and humanitarian missions. Interstate Products uses bladder tanks manufactured using heavy-duty nylon coated geomembrane materials, our rugged and dependable fuel bladder tanks are designed to outperform and outlast the competition.
• Interstate Collapsible, flexible storage tanks provide temporary or long term storage of liquids.
• Useful for oil spill recovery, bulk liquid transport, water storage, bilge slop storage, and fuel storage.
• These containers are designed for land based operations, but can be used on the decks of vessels with proper support and restraints.
• Interstate Products standard tanks are great for diesel fuel, gasoline or contact us for additional information on alternative fuels or blended fuel storage applications.
• Secondary containment should be used for all fuel storage operations to help comply with SPCC and EPA regulations. Check with local authorities for regulatory information.
For storage of diesel, blended fuels, jet fuels, JP 8, Avgas, MoGas and more, look no further than our flexible Fuel Storage Bladders. Interstate Products storage bladders undergo strict quality control standards before shipment. To order or ask questions about custom tanks, current stock, lead times, military specifications, applications, and volume discount; Contact Interstate Products today at 1-800-474-7294, or 941-377-8610.
Standard Connection included or call us for other sizes.
Fuel Storage Bladder tanks provide portability, versatility, value. Fuel Tanks are available in a variety of sizes from 100 USG to 210,000 USG. Multiple tanks can be connected or located together for fuel farms and large capacity fuel storage fields.
Complete Fuel Storage Systems Available:
• Primary Fuel Storage Bladder with Vent and Connections
• Secondary Containment Berm with Ground Mat
• Rainwater filter system
• Additional Options Available Including: Tank Covers, Hoses, Specialty Fittings, and more.
Fuel Storage Bladder Features:
• Fuel Tanks Constructed using Fuel Resistant Fabric Suitable for JP-1, JP-4, JP-8, and Diesel fuel
• All seams and connection points are 100% RF welded and Reinforced for Durability
• Fuel Bladder Tanks are Fully collapsible
• Easily & Rapidly Deployable in a Variety of Settings all over the World
• Portable Design for Simple fold, transport, and relocation
• Tanks are in the Field Ready to Use with Minimal Site Preparation
• Durable Geofabrics Eliminate Rust and Corrosion for Tanks
About the Fabric:
We use a Urethane Coated Fabric that meets military fuel bladder specifications. The Seaman PTFF 1940 fabric we use exceeds all US military specifications. Our materials provide fuel storage tanks that are durable, effective, and a great value.
Our Fuel Storage Bladders are in Use All over the Globe in a Variety of Scenarios:
• Homeland Security
• Relief Organizations
IPI Fuel Bladder and Pillow Tanks are in use worldwide. Tanks are deployed in the field to meet the unique needs of disaster relief operations, homeland security, domestic and foreign emergency response, power, utility, & energy companies, remote work camps and man camps, exploration and mining facilities, remote hard to reach locals, farming applications, hospitality uses by hotels and resorts, hospitals, refineries, chemical plants, harbors, entertainment uses including concerts, fairs, carnivals, and sporting events, construction sites, and many U.S. and foreign defense installations.
Interstate Products Fuel Bladders and Pillow Tanks provide for quick, reliable, durable, and convenient, storage for a wide range of petroleum products:
• JetFuel (Including JP-8)
• Lube Oil
• Crude Oil
• Hydraulic Oil