Ultra Hard Top P12 Plus - Outdoor Drum Pallet - 9652 - 12 Drum - No Drain
- Spill Pallets : UT-9652
- Pallet Type:
- P12 Plus Spill Pallet
- Spill Pallet Size:
- 12 Drum
- Containment Capacity:
- 75 Gallons(Per Compartment)
- Hard Top Training:
- Watch Now
- Extended Lead Time Item is delayed and/or is out of stock. Orders will ship directly from the manufacturer to expedite. Once the order is ready to ship, you will receive tracking information via email. SUBSTITUTE ITEMS AVAILABLE, Talk with us via Chat or phone at 1-800-474-7294.
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 or above||and get $50.00 off|
Ultra Hard Top P12 Plus - Outdoor Drum Pallet - 9652 - 12 Drum - No Drain - Safely Store Multiple Drums Outdoors
• All polyethylene construction - offers excellent chemical resistance, will not rust or corrode.
• Separate, lockable compartments feature a unique "2-way" entry system - allows quick access to all four drums.
• Roll-top covers can easily be lifted from waist height to access drum tops.
• Swing out doors provide safety and convenience for loading or unloading drums.
• Low-profile (8 3/4" height) containment pallet positions drum-tops at a safe, convenient level to pour wastes into funnels or to use drum pumps.
• Rugged, 9,000 lb. uniformly distributed load (UDL) capacity per compartment allows safe storage of IBC tanks as well as drums.
• Units ship partially unassembled for freight savings.
• Multiple 4-drum compartments offer flexible usage for a broad range of operations, including: storage of virgin chemicals, active hazardous waste collection, and storage of spill response supplies. Internal walls and separate sumps allow materials to be segregated.
• Meets EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 and helps comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999). Considered a Stormwater Management "Best Management Practice" product (BMP). Also meets SPCC Regulations for secondary containment of hydrocarbons.
Ultra-Hard Top P12 Plus Specifications:
Dimensions: 188" x 62" x 79"
Load Capacity UDL per Compartment: 9,000 lbs.
Containment Capacity per Compartment: 75 Gallons
Weight: 1,190 lbs.