Ultra Hard Top P12 Plus - Outdoor Drum Pallet - 9652 - 12 Drum - No Drain
- Spill Pallets : UT-9652
- Pallet Type:
- P12 Plus Spill Pallet
- Spill Pallet Size:
- 12 Drum
- Containment Capacity:
- 75 Gallons(Per Compartment)
- Hard Top Training:
- Watch Now
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 or above||and get $50.00 off|
Ultra Hard Top P12 Plus - Outdoor Drum Pallet - 9652 - 12 Drum - No Drain - Safely Store Multiple Drums Outdoors
• All polyethylene construction - offers excellent chemical resistance, will not rust or corrode.
• Separate, lockable compartments feature a unique "2-way" entry system - allows quick access to all four drums.
• Roll-top covers can easily be lifted from waist height to access drum tops.
• Swing out doors provide safety and convenience for loading or unloading drums.
• Low-profile (8 3/4" height) containment pallet positions drum-tops at a safe, convenient level to pour wastes into funnels or to use drum pumps.
• Rugged, 9,000 lb. uniformly distributed load (UDL) capacity per compartment allows safe storage of IBC tanks as well as drums.
• Units ship partially unassembled for freight savings.
• Multiple 4-drum compartments offer flexible usage for a broad range of operations, including: storage of virgin chemicals, active hazardous waste collection, and storage of spill response supplies. Internal walls and separate sumps allow materials to be segregated.
• Meets EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 and helps comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999). Considered a Stormwater Management "Best Management Practice" product (BMP). Also meets SPCC Regulations for secondary containment of hydrocarbons.
Ultra-Hard Top P12 Plus Specifications:
Dimensions: 188" x 62" x 79"
Load Capacity UDL per Compartment: 9,000 lbs.
Containment Capacity per Compartment: 75 Gallons
Weight: 1,190 lbs.