Ultra-Hard Top P1 Plus Drum Storage Spill Pallet - Outdoor Rolltop - 9640 - No Drain
This two-piece spill containment unit provides safe and secure outdoor storage for your 55-gallon drum. Simply use your forklift and/or drum handling equipment to lift and lower the drum into the bottom sump, then place the top portion over the drum where it locks in place onto the lower sump portion. Once assembled with the drum in place, access is quick and easy via the roll top door. The top Hard Top section does not need to be removed again unless the drum needs to be replaced.
• Convenient "roll-top" cover slides up and out of the way - allows quick access to drum pumps and funnels.
• 100% polyethylene construction will not rust or corrode.
• Safe Handling - can be moved by forklift under the "shoulder" area or wheeled with the optional dolly.
• Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175
• Helps meet Stormwater Management Regulations - NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999).
Ultra-Hard Top P1 Plus Specifications:
Dimensions: 36" x 36" x 66"
Load Capacity: 800 lbs.
Containment Capacity: 70 Gallons
Weight: 75 lbs.