Ultra Hard Top P16 Plus Spill Pallet - 9655 - 16 Drum - With Drain
- Spill Pallets : UT-9655
- Pallet Type:
- P16 Plus Spill Pallet
- Spill Pallet Size:
- 16 Drum
- Containment Capacity:
- 75 Gallons(Per Compartment)
- Please Call for BEST FREIGHT PRICING:
- Hard Top Training:
- Watch Now
Ultra-Hard Top P16 - Safely Store Multiple Drums Outdoors UltraTech Model 9655
• All polyethylene construction - offers excellent chemical resistance, will not rust or corrode.
• Separate, lockable compartments feature a unique "2-way" entry system - allows quick access to all four drums.
• Roll-top covers can easily be lifted from waist height to access drum tops.
• Swing out doors provide safety and convenience for loading or unloading drums.
• Low-profile (8 3/4" height) containment pallet positions drum-tops at a safe, convenient level to pour wastes into funnels or to use drum pumps.
• Rugged, 9,000 lb. uniformly distributed load (UDL) capacity per compartment allows safe storage of IBC tanks as well as drums.
• Units ship partially unassembled for freight savings.
• Multiple 4-drum compartments offer flexible usage for a broad range of operations, including: storage of virgin chemicals, active hazardous waste collection, and storage of spill response supplies. Internal walls and separate sumps allow materials to be segregated.
• Meets EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 and helps comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999). Considered a Stormwater Management "Best Management Practice" product (BMP). Also meets SPCC Regulations for secondary containment of hydrocarbons.
Ultra-Hard Top P16 Plus Specifications:
Dimensions: 250" x 62" x 79"
Load Capacity UDL per Compartment: 9,000 lbs.
Containment Capacity per Compartment: 75 Gallons
Weight: 1,565 lbs.
Click Here for other Ultratech International Products
Ultratech HardTops Spill Containment Sheds
Interstate Products Inc. Announces New Line of UltraTech Outdoor HardTop Spill Containment Pallets now in steel. Interstate Products has announced their New line of Steel UltraTech HardTop Spill Pallets with economical pricing. The Ultra Outdoor Hard Top Spill Pallets provide polyethylene storage units for quite some time but now the good, just became better. Both the poly and steel pallets keep the elements out and prevent unauthorized access. These rugged products are excellent for containment storage of outdoor 55 gallon drums, tanks and IBC’s.
The Ultra Hard Top Spill Containment pallets are offered in 2, 4, 8, 16 and 20 drum units. With the larger hard top units, there is some installation required and the Interstate Products’ expert staff is always available with instructions.
Part # for poly include 9612, 9613, 9637, 9636, 1081, 1083,9655, 9654 and many more. Check back soon for more updates.
We invite you to explore our Ultratech Outdoor Hard Top Drum Storage pages on the Interstate Products website at: https://store.interstateproducts.com/products/Ult...
Need assistance or bulk discounts, Interstate Products knowledgeable & friendly team is here to help you. On the Interstate website you may
“These steel HardTops make a great addition to the poly HardTops for our clients"" says Dana Kirby the Interstate Products Sales Manager.
Interstate Products has carried the Ultratech International product lines proudly and now enhances it even further.
“Ultratech is a great company to work with. They always go out of their way to help us meet client demands with quality service and products. Constantly bring new helpful products to the market” says Rich Eisenberg Interstate Products Inc. President.
Since 1996, Interstate Products, Inc. (IPI) has become a global multi-brand supplier of quality environmental, maintenance, storage, safety and facility product solutions to industrial, commercial, institutional, military, and various government organizations. Since its inception, IPI has experienced tremendous growth fueled by our commitment to continuously add innovative new products to meet the demands of a rapidly expanding and diverse customer base. In addition to being a leading provider of spill containment berms and flexible water and fuel bladders and pillow storage tanks – available in both standard and custom sizes, Interstate Products also supplies top of the line IBC and spill pallets, spill kits, outdoor drum storage, flammable safety cabinets and other safety cabinets, absorbents, material and drum handling equipment, storm water products. Additionally, IPI features water bladders and fuel bladders for storage from multiple vendors – available online or by contacting our knowledgeable sales team at 1-800-474-7294.
Information about these and other quality products can be obtained by visiting our company website at https://store.interstateproducts.com/
Interstate Products differentiates itself with outstanding customer service and a wide array of top of the line manufactures in our key product lines to provide an optimum customer experience. IPI has the highest customer satisfaction rating in the industry.
For more information, please contact Interstate Products at 6561 Palmer Park Circle Suite A, Sarasota, FL 34238 or call toll free at 1-800-474-7294.