Drum Dumper - Morse Drum Karrier - 55 Gallon Steel Drum, Accepts Adaptors - Morse Drum Karriers
Morse's Below-Hook Drum Carriers enable you to move and pour a drum within your reach. Dispense drum contents with your hoist or crane. Even lift and invert a drum with drum faucet in place.
You manually control drum tilting 360 degrees in either direction. These drum carriers require that you manually grasp the drum to control the drum tilt. The drum carrier can be locked with drum in vertical position for transporting, or locked in the horizontal position to pour. Release tilt-locks on drum carrier for hand-controlled tilt at any angle.
Morse drum lifters comply with ANSI/ASME B30.20 standard for mechanical, below-the-hook lifting devices as it applies to the following:
• Rated load markings and unit identification
• Minimum design safety factor of 3, based on yield strength, for load bearing structural components
• Welding is performed by certified welders who have passed the ANSI/AWS D14.1 welding qualification test
• All welding is in accordance with ANSI/AWS D14.1 and ASME BTH-1
Morse 85i Drum Karrier Specifications:
Capacity: Full Drum up to 800 lbs., Half Full* Drum up to 500 lbs.
For Use With: 55 Gallon Standard Steel Drum with 22.5" Diameter Between Ribs
Weight: 43 lbs.
* Half-Full Drum Rating is an indication of capacity for tilting unbalanced, bottom-heavy drum. Partially full drum with unbalanced and shifting load is harder to tilt than full drum.