Drum Dumper - Morse 195A-1-115 Kontrol-Karrier, Power Tilt, 1-Phase 115V Motor - Morse Power Tilt Kontrol-Karriers
Morse's power tilt motor driven drum tilt for below hook applications is more than just a 55-gallon drum dumper, you have full 360 degree control of the powered drum rotation to dispense with this industrial lifting equipment.
Power Tilt Kontrol-Karrier Features
• Motorized Drum Rotation 360 degrees in both directions
• AC Power Tilt models have 2 button pendant on 7 foot cord
• Air Power Tilt models have 3 position control valve on 12 foot coiled hose
• Designed for 22.5" diameter 55 gallon steel drums
• Includes flexible chain cover to help protect the sidewall of your drum
Morse drum lifters comply with ANSI/ASME B30.20 standard for mechanical, below-the-hook lifting devices as it applies to the following:
• Rated load markings and unit identification
• Minimum design safety factor of 3, based on yield strength, for load bearing structural components
• Welding is performed by certified welders who have passed the ANSI/AWS D14.1 welding qualification test
• All welding is in accordance with ANSI/AWS D14.1 and ASME BTH-1
Morse 195A-1-115 Power Tilt Kontrol Karrier Specifications:
Capacity: 1500 lbs. Full Drum, 800 lbs. *Half Full Drum
Type: AC Power Tilt, 1 Phase/115V Motor
Weight: 467 lbs.
*Half-Full Drum Rating is an indication of capacity for tilting unbalanced, bottom-heavy drum. Partially full drum with unbalanced and shifting load is harder to tilt than full drum.