UltraTech IBC HardTop Containment System 1161 - with Drain
- Spill Pallets : UT-1161
- Pallet Type:
- IBC / Tote Spill Pallet
- Containment Capacity:
- 365 Gallons
- Pallet Capacity:
- 100-375 Gallons
- Tech Data Sheet:
- View Now
- View Now
- Feature Sheet:
- View Now
- Extended Lead Time Item is delayed and/or is out of stock. Orders will ship directly from the manufacturer to expedite. Once the order is ready to ship, you will receive tracking information via email. SUBSTITUTE ITEMS AVAILABLE, Talk with us via Chat or phone at 1-800-474-7294.
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 - 2||and get 2% off|
|Buy 3 or above||and get 3% off|
Ultratech 1161 IBC Hard Top Spill Pallet With Drain
With 25 years in business and over *****2500 FIVE STAR***** 3rd party client reviews, you can confidently Buy your 1161 @ IPI.
Comply with regulations while storing IBC tanks outdoors. The 1161 Ultra IBC Hard Top Spill Pallet provides spill containment for IBCs, tanks and other large containers. The all-polyethylene roll top unit provides both protection from unauthorized access as well as sun, rain and the elements.
Simply place your IBC or tank into the unit with your forklift or other equipment, close the doors and rest easy knowing that you are protected.
• Upper roll top door and lower swing-out doors combine to allow easy and convenient access to IBC.
• Safely stores an IBC tank with maximum dimensions of 52" x 52" x 61".
• Low profile (28" height), 365-gallon containment sump allows safe material handling and dispensing.
• Five inner polyethylene columns support uniformly distributed loads of up to 8,500 lbs. All components are easily removed for cleaning.
• UV inhibitor in polyethylene resin resists degrading effects of sunlight, adding years to outdoor service life.
• Forkliftable, lockable, all-polyethylene design will not rust or corrode.
• Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175.
• Helps meet Stormwater Management Regulations - NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999).
• Protected by the industry’s strongest warranty - Five (5) years against any material or workmanship defects.
Ultra IBC Hard Top 1161 Specifications:
Dimensions: 64 1/2" x 62" x 96"
Uniformly Distributed Load: 8,500 lbs
Containment Capacity: 365 Gallons
Weight: 525 lbs