Ultra-Dewatering Bag 9720-O/S Oil & Sediment Model, 4' x 6'
- Storm Water : UT-9720-O/S
- QUESTION/ANSWER SHEET:
- Product Specifications:
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 5 or above||and get 4% off|
Ultra Dewatering Bag
Contain silt, sediment and oil pumped out during dewatering operations
Draining swampy or low-lying areas is a common occurrence in construction. Unfortunately, pumping out the water from these areas also removes a lot of dirt, silt, mud, and debris along with the water. These contaminants can cause problems if they are simply discharged into a storm drain.
The Ultra-Dewatering Bag provides an economical and effective solution. By pumping water into the bag, silt, dirt, sand and other pollutants are trapped and filtered so only water escapes to the ground below or nearby storm drains.
• Detains both oil and sediment/silt, offering a combination of benefits not available in alternative dewatering bags.
• Standard and custom sizes available.
• Accommodates up to 4" discharge hose. Optional hose connector available - makes connecting and disconnecting Dewatering Bags quick and easy.
• Helps comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999) and TMDL requirements.
Ultra-Dewatering Bag 9720-O/S Specifications:
Dimensions: 4' x 6'
Capacity: 24 Cu. Ft.
Weight: 5 lbs.
Click Here for other Ultratech International Products
Like to see options to the 9720-O/S Ultra Dewatering Bag: Click Here for other Stormwater Products
IPI has a reputation for excellence, proven by our 4.8 satisfaction rating from over 3500 reviews! To top it off, we recently won the esteemed honor of 2022 Ultratech Distributor of the Year - recognition that highlights IPI's commitment to providing quality products and outstanding service.