Ultra-Dewatering Bag 9729-O/S Oil & Sediment Model, 3' x 4'
- Storm Water : UT-9729-O/S
- Calculated at Checkout
- Product Specifications:
- Arizona DOT Approval:
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 3 - 4||and get 6% off|
|Buy 5 or above||and get 8% off|
Ultra Dewatering Bag
Contain silt, sediment and oil pumped out during dewatering operations
Draining swampy or low-lying areas is a common occurrence in construction. Unfortunately, pumping out the water from these areas also removes a lot of dirt, silt, mud, and debris along with the water. These contaminants can cause problems if they are simply discharged into a storm drain.
The Ultra-Dewatering Bag provides an economical and effective solution. By pumping water into the bag, silt, dirt, sand and other pollutants are trapped and filtered so only water escapes to the ground below or nearby storm drains.
• Detains both oil and sediment/silt, offering a combination of benefits not available in alternative dewatering bags.
• Standard and custom sizes available.
• Accommodates up to 4" discharge hose. Optional hose connector available - makes connecting and disconnecting Dewatering Bags quick and easy.
• Helps comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999) and TMDL requirements.
Ultra-Dewatering Bag 9729-O/S Specifications:
Dimensions: 3' x 4'
Capacity: 6 Cu. Ft.
Weight: 2 lbs.