QuietSite™ Basic Sound Barrier Panel
QuietSite™ Noise Barriers combat noise pollution by absorbing and reflecting the sounds. These sound barriers can reduce the perceived noise level (dBA) by up to half. Which is equivalent of changing the perceived sound of a 90 lb. jackhammer breaking up concrete, to the dBA to that of a household blender. Noise in the workplace (occupational noise) not only poses a safety risk to work crews, but also affects the public near job sites. These noise barriers can be used to control the noise in multiple application including on a construction site and are effective in controlling the noise and allow compliance based on the state or local noise ordinance.
The 4' x 8' basic noise reduction barrier panel include brass eyelet grommets which allows you to easily attach the panel to a frame, fence or scaffolding. These noise barriers can easily be linked together to create a customer barrier wall size. These are light enough that one person can easily assemble the panel..
• Unique acoustic core absorbs noise and vinyl outer layer reflects noise
• Reduces common construction noises by up to half
• Foldable design for easy transportation and storage
• Quickly and easily assembled by one person
• Fire-resistant: Meets NFPA 701 Method 1
• UV protected, water resistant and durable to stand up to harsh weather
• Mount on standard link fence, scaffolding, or steel frame
• Basic panel include grommets for simple installation
• Premium panels feature hook and loop fasteners and magnets—eliminates gaps when overlapping panels
• Ideal for both indoor and outdoor use
Noise Barrier Panel Specifications:
Size: 4' x 8'
Material Specifications: PVC Coated Polyester
Temperature Range of Material: -40 - 180 °F
Net Dimensions: 96"W x 1"D x 60"H
OSHA Compliance: Helps comply with OSHA recommendations for noise reduction within work environments
Weight: 15 lbs.