Potable Water Pillow Tanks w/Ground Mat
Collapsible, flexible storage tanks provide the ideal solution for temporary or long term storage of water, chemicals, fuel, oil and most aqueous solutions.
• Fast and easy to install with standard size capacities available from 100 to 150,000 gallons.
• Manufactured to exacting quality standards our bladders will handle a broad range of land based applications.
• Bladder Tank built to meet Mil Specs. or Civilian
• Overlap Welds
• Connection sizes from .25" - 6"
• Custom bladder and water liner solutions
• Strict Quality Control
• Many high standards to improve durability
- Ground Mats: For use on rough terrain areas. Ground Mats are waterproof and available for under the tank for protection from rocks and sharp objects. Extra matting extends life of the tank and is made wider and longer than the tank to fully cushion it.
- Tanks 200 Gallons and under have a 3/4" discharge
- Tanks over 200 Gallons up to 25,000 Gallons have 2 x 2" Male Camlocks (one on top and one side mounted) and garden hose fitting
- Tanks 25,000 Gallons and up have 2 x 4" Male Camlocks (one on top and one side mounted) and garden hose fitting
- Other size connections, valves, parts and other associated options
Pallet, Crate, Export Certified Crates , UPS & Common Carriers. Larger tanks packed with forklift slings to ease deployment
Please Note:The empty dimensions tank sizes can vary a little depending on application, fabric used and/or military spec.
We provide tanks up to 150,000 Gallons or larger
300 Gallons Potable Water Pillow Tank w/Ground Mat Article
300 Gallons Potable Water Bladders for remote site water storage products are typically field-tested by users under extreme conditions and from those outcomes our product lines have been designed to become some of the best in the world. Pillow tanks are ideal for remote sites because when folded up, they take up a fraction of their deployable space. That makes them easy and cost effective for transport to remote sites. The bladder deployable volume is: 1920Lbs, 5.454 drums, 1.11 Cubic Meters, or 0.8373 Metric Tons of Potable Water.The bladder lay flat dimensions are 5.9 x 7.0 feet and 1.8 x 2.2 meters
IPI-PWPT-300 bladder tanks were initially intended for remote operations around the world for storing critical drinking water for large populations, but, today, they are most often used by the military, disaster recovery, hurricane/typhoon response organizations, or emergency management companies.
Potable Water Pillow Tank w/Ground Mat are manufactured using heavy-duty XR3 PW fabric, our rugged and dependable Potable Water Pillow Tanks (PWPTs) are designed to outperform and outlast the competition. Interstate Products uses multiple Water Bladder manufacturers to effectively and efficiently serve you based on availability and need. IPI standard water tanks all come with ground mats, which are underlayments that unfold and protect your pillow tank from underneath. The pillow tanks name stands for the shape and design which is shaped like a pillow. For reference a bladder could also be a pillow tank but a bladder may or may not be self supporting. The capacity of a pillow tank with it's self supporting design holds about 70% of what a rectangle would. IPI has worked with tanks and bladder tank factories for nearly 2 decades and can provide a multitude of designs and capacities.
Common sizes for Potable Water and Non Potable Pillow tanks are 100, 250, 500, 1000, 2500, 3000, 5000, 10,000, 25,000 and 50,000 gallon sizes. IPI also provides large bladders in 75K, 100K and 210,000 gallon bladders. If you need a water storage bladder or a pillow tank, IPI is available to help you with the best for your application. Learn the IPI difference where we provide unsurpassed service on every product we sell.