Potable Water Pillow Tanks w/Ground Mat
Collapsible, flexible storage tanks provide the ideal solution for temporary or long term storage of water, chemicals, fuel, oil and most aqueous solutions.
• Fast and easy to install with standard size capacities available from 100 to 210,000 gallons.
• Manufactured to exacting quality standards our bladders will handle a broad range of land based applications.
• Bladder Tank built to meet Mil Specs. or Civilian and Commercial applications.
• Overlap Welds
• Connection sizes from .25" - 6"
• Custom bladder and water liner solutions
• Strict Quality Control
• Many high standards to improve durability
- 2 x 2" Male Camlocks
- 1 x Garden Hose Pressure Relief
- Ground Mats: For use on rough terrain areas. Ground Mats are waterproof and available for under the tank for protection from rocks and sharp objects. Extra matting extends life of the tank and is made wider and longer than the tank to fully cushion it.
- Tanks 200 Gallons and under have a 3/4" discharge
- Tanks over 200 Gallons up to 25,000 Gallons have 2 x 2" Male Camlocks (one on top and one side mounted) and garden hose fitting
- Tanks over 25,000 Gallons have 2 x 4" Male Camlocks (one on top and one side mounted) and garden hose fitting
- Other size connections, valves, parts and other associated options
Pallet, Crate, Export Certified Crates , UPS & Common Carriers. Larger tanks packed with forklift slings to ease deployment
Please Note:The empty dimensions tank sizes can vary a little depending on application, fabric used and/or military spec.
We provide tanks up to 210,000 Gallons
• Below is for IPI Sizes up to 25,000 gallon
• It all starts with quality control
• Bladder Tanks Meet commercial specifications (Mil Spec Available)
• 5 year MFG warranty on seams and workmanship, exclusive of freight and abuse
• Potable Pillow Tank Material: XR-3 PW (NSF 61 Approved Fabric)
• Fittings: 2” Poly Male camlocks/, Quick Disconnects
• Other fittings available
• All Bolt on connections are used
• Lay Out Handles
• Pressure Relief/vent included
• Testing on all pillow bladders prior to shipment
• Sizes up to 210,000 gallons are available. Manufacture may vary
• Custom Pillow tanks and connections are available
Pillow and Bladder Tanks Can Be Used for Much More Than Holding Water
• Clean Out or Tank Repair Storage. Pillow and Bladder Tanks are ideal for portable compact storage of liquids while other tanks are being cleaned or repaired. Once the permanent tanks are ready simply pump the liquids out of the Pillow Tank. Once empty and prepared for storage the Bladder Tank can be folded for compact storage without taking up workspace.
• Rainwater Capture. Portable and storable pillow tanks work great for rainwater capture. You can easily deploy the tanks when expecting rain. Use the pillow tanks to store the water until used and simply fold up the tank when rain is not expected or if you need to capture rainwater in a new area.
• Irrigation. Pillow Bladder Tanks provide simple and efficient storage options for irrigation used. Simple to configure for storage of irrigation water and easy to fold, store, or move to the next irrigation location.
• Weight and Load Testing. Pillow and Bladder Tanks can be used to load test weight bearing areas or equipment. Simply fill with the desired volume and weight of liquid needed for the load test. Once complete the Pillow Tank can be emptied and stored until the next load bearing test is conducted. This allows for access to high volume and weights without taking up storage or floor space when not in use.
• Drought Preparation. Store Water for later use during periods of drought. Reclaimed water, rain water, irrigation water, and more can be stored in flexible tanks for future use.
• Disaster Relief and Humanitarian Missions. Access to clean reliable drinking water is essential following hurricanes, earthquakes, floods, or other natural disasters. Flexible Bladder tanks can be quickly and easily deployed in remote hard to reach areas and areas with damaged infrastructure to provide drinking water for those in need.
• Man Camps. Provide access to clean water for the individuals in man camps using flexible pillow tanks. Non Potable Water can also be stored for wash down, plumbing, or other uses.
• Construction Water. Quick Easy Access to Water needed during construction. Flexible tanks can be filled, used, and emptied as needed. Pillow tanks are portable enough to move with the job as needed throughout the construction site.
• Remote Fire Preparedness. Transport tanks to remote areas and fill with water for fire response. Flexible tanks can be filled and left to be ready for rapid fire response.
250 Gallons Potable Water Pillow Tank w/Ground Mat Article
250 Gallons Potable Water Bladders for remote site water storage products are typically field-tested by users under extreme conditions and from those outcomes our product lines have been designed to become some of the best in the world. Pillow tanks are ideal for remote sites because when folded up, they take up a fraction of their deployable space. That makes them easy and cost effective for transport to remote sites. This bladder's deployable volume is: 1600Lbs, 4.545 drums, 0.925 Cubic Meters, or 0.69775 Metric Tons of Potable Water.This bladder's lay flat dimensions are 5 x 7.0 feet and 1.6 x 2.2 meters
IPI-PWPT-250 bladder tanks were initially intended for remote operations around the world for storing critical drinking water for large populations, but, today, they are most often used by the military, disaster recovery, hurricane/typhoon response organizations, or emergency management companies.
Potable Water Pillow Tank w/Ground Mat are manufactured using heavy-duty XR3 PW fabric, our rugged and dependable Potable Water Pillow Tanks (PWPTs) are designed to outperform and outlast the competition. Interstate Products uses multiple Water Bladder manufacturers to effectively and efficiently serve you based on availability and need. IPI standard water tanks all come with ground mats, which are underlayments that unfold and protect your pillow tank from underneath. The pillow tanks name stands for the shape and design which is shaped like a pillow. For reference a bladder could also be a pillow tank but a bladder may or may not be self supporting. The capacity of a pillow tank with it's self supporting design holds about 70% of what a rectangle would. IPI has worked with tanks and bladder tank factories for nearly 2 decades and can provide a multitude of designs and capacities.
Common sizes for Potable Water and Non Potable Pillow tanks are 100, 250, 500, 1000, 2500, 3000, 5000, 10,000, 25,000 and 50,000 gallon sizes. IPI also provides large bladders in 75K, 100K and 210,000 gallon bladders. If you need a water storage bladder or a pillow tank, IPI is available to help you with the best for your application. Learn the IPI difference where we provide unsurpassed service on every product we sell.