Justrite Make-A-Berm Straight Section
Make-A-Berm™ straight sections allows for spill containment to be installed around difficult to move equipment, spill-prone areas, or areas where a standard-shaped berm wont’ work. Connecting the straight pieces to each other and corner pieces gives you the ability to design the containment needed. The yellow PVC coated fabric gives good visibility in traffic areas and provides a highly resistant barrier. Flexible foam inserts are crush resistant and return to their original shape with no memory loss after foot and hand wheeled equipment traffic.
• Straight pieces can be linked together or combined with corners to create a complete containment solution.
• Ability to easily cut the berm pieces with a knife to fit the containment need.
• Contains spills and leaks around unique equipment situations.
• 1.5” and 2” are ideal for small to medium capacity containment needs.
• Semi- permanent, can easily be installed and removed.
• Durable bright yellow color for visibility.
• Flexible foam that bounces back allows for foot traffic and light wheeled traffic.
• Helps to comply with EPA for containment and spill prevention (SPCC) regulations.
Justrite Make A Berm Straight Section 28486 Specifications:
Material Specifications: PVC Coated Fabric
EPA Compliance: Helps Comply with EPA for Containment and Spill Prevention (SPCC)
SPCC Compliance: 40 CFR 112.7(c)
Exterior Dimensions: 1.5"H x 4.5"W x 180"L
Berm Shape: Half Moon
Foam Material: Open Cell Urethane
Temp Range of the Material: -40°F - 180°F
Vehicle Traffic: Small Wheeled Carts, Hand Carts