Justrite Make-A-Berm Heavy Duty Straight Section
Make-A-Berm™ Hi-Visible Orange Heavy Duty sections have an added protection of aluminum strips to withstand vehicle traffic. Straight sections allows for spill containment to be installed around difficult to move equipment, spill-prone areas, or areas where a standard-shaped berm wont’ work. Connecting the straight pieces to each other and corner pieces gives you the ability to design the containment needed. The heavy duty orange PVC coated fabric gives good visibility in traffic areas and provides a highly resistant barrier to contain oils, gasoline, acids and other liquids.. Flexible foam inserts are crush resistant and return to their original shape with no memory loss after foot and hand truck equipment traffic.
• Heavy Duty berms use heavier duty PVC coated material along with aluminum strips to withstand vehicle traffic.
• Straight pieces can be linked together or combined with corners to create a complete containment solution.
• Ability to easily cut the berm pieces with a knife to fit the containment need.
• Contains spills and leaks around unique equipment situations.
• Hi-visible orange color for use in high traffic areas.
• 1.5” and 2” are ideal for small to medium capacity containment needs.
• Semi- permanent, can easily be installed and removed.
• Helps to comply with EPA for containment and spill prevention (SPCC) regulations.
Justrite Make A Berm Heavy Duty Straight Section 28490 Specifications:
Material Specifications: PVC Coated Fabric
Exterior Dimensions: 1.5"H x 4.5"W x 150"L
Included: 1.5" High x 12.5 Feet Long Barrier piece, Aluminum strips with screws
Berm Shape: Half Moon
Foam Material: Open Cell Urethane
Temp Range of the Material: -40°F - 180°F
Vehicle Traffic: Vehicle Traffic, Fork lifts, Wheeled Carts, Hand Carts