Make-A-Berm, Custom Spill Containment Kit, 2 inch High x 50 Feet Long
- Berms : JR-28465
- This Item Ships FREE
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 3 - 4||and get 2% off|
|Buy 5 or above||and get 3% off|
Justrite Make-A-Berm Custom Spill Containment Kit
Make-A-Berm™ is a fit for most application needs. It can easily be installed on site to fit the layout without having to move existing equipment. Connect multiple berm pieces to fit your containment area. Non-absorbent modified PVC coated fabric provides a highly resistant barrier to contain oils, gasoline, acids and other liquids. For a liquid-proof seal, a semi-permanent installation to the floor is available with the use of polyether-based adhesive. Flexible foam inserts are crush resistant and return to their original shape with no memory loss after foot traffic or hand truck equipment use.
• Kit includes necessary pieces to create a custom containment solution.
• Contains spills and leaks around unique equipment situations.
• Semi- permanent, can easily be installed and removed.
• Durable bright yellow color for visibility.
• 1.5” and 2” are ideal for small to medium capacity containment needs.
• Flexible foam that bounces back allows for foot traffic and light wheeled traffic.
• Helps to comply with EPA for containment and spill prevention (SPCC) regulations.
Justrite Make A Berm Kit 28465 Specifications:
Material Specifications: PVC Coated Fabric
EPA Compliance: Helps Comply with EPA for Containment and Spill Prevention (SPCC)
SPCC Compliance: 40 CFR 112.7(c)
Exterior Dimensions: 2"H x 5.5"W x 600"L
Berm Shape: Rectangular
Foam Material: Open Cell Urethane
Temp Range of the Material: -40°F - 180°F
Vehicle Traffic: Small Wheeled Carts, Hand Carts
• 2 each 2"H x 25 ft Barrier Pieces
• 4 each 2"H Corner Pieces
• 6 each Silthane Sealant Tubes
• 1 each 8 oz. HH-66 Vinyl Cement
• 1 each Roll Vinyl Collar