UltraTech Modular IBC Spill Pallets 1127 - 4 Tank, Indoor Model
- Spill Pallets : UT-1127
- Pallet Type:
- IBC / Tote Spill Pallet
- Containment Capacity:
- 365 Gallons
- Pallet Capacity:
- 100-375 Gallons
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 - 2||and get 2% off|
|Buy 3 or above||and get 3% off|
Ultra Modular 1127 IBC Indoor Spill Pallet - 4 Tank Model
With 25 years in business and over *****2500 FIVE STAR***** 3rd party client reviews, you can confidently Buy @ IPI.
Meet EPA regulations with low-cost spill containment for multiple IBC tanks Storing multiple IBCs, totes or tanks can take up a lot of room, and a lot of money. But with the Modular IBC Spill Pallets, it can take up less of both. By connecting the Ultratech 1127 containment sumps and sharing walls, these units offer an economical solution that takes up a relatively small amount of space.
• Each IBC tank sits on a heavy-duty spill pallet with a capacity of 9,000 lbs UDL.
• Each of the low profile spill pallets has a containment capacity of 75-gallons and measures 62" x 62" x 8.75”H.
• Any number of the modular spill pallets can be connected together with bulkhead fittings. Two (2) bulkhead fittings are used to connect one pallet to the next.
• To increase containment capacity, a 65-gallon capacity Expansion Tank is available.
• "Flow-through" bulkhead fittings (1.25-inch diameter) are used to connect spill pallets and Expansion Tanks together.
• Bulkhead fittings allow spills to be channeled throughout the containment system, thereby "borrowing" containment capacity from adjacent spill pallets and Expansion Tanks.
• Constructed of 100% polyethylene, eliminating the potential for rust and corrosion. They offer excellent chemical resistance to a broad range of chemicals including acids, solvents, and oils.
• Standard offerings include 2-tank, 3-tank, 4-tank and 5-tank models. In addition, components may be purchased separately to allow users to "build-your-own" configurations for indoor models.
• Connecting an Expansion Tank to a spill pallet also requires two (2) bulkhead fittings.
• Bulkhead fittings are included with each 2-, 3-, 4-, or 5-tank model.
• Once five (5) or more spill pallets are connected together, the total containment capacity is 375 gallons minimum and does not require the use of an Expansion Tank to meet the spill containment regulations.
• Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175.
• Protected by the industry’s strongest warranty - Five (5) years against any material or workmanship defects.
Ultratech Indoor IBC Spill Pallet 1127 Specifications:
Dimensions: 279" x 62" x 8 3/4"
Uniformly Distributed Load: 9,000 lbs
1127 Containment Capacity: 365 Gallons
Weight: 531 lbs
Required Accessory: Part#1118 Assembly Kit (Includes hole saw, arbor and set of (2) Tightening Tools
Options for Indoor Models: Spill Pallet Only - Part# 9630
Options for Indoor & Outdoor Models: Part#1117 - 2" Bulkhead Fittings (Set of 2)
Part#1124 - Expansion Tank Only, 61" x 31" x 12 1/2"
Capacity: 65 Gallons, 30 lbs.