UltraTech Poly Rack Sump 2396 - with Drain Ball Valve
- Spill Pallets : UT-2396
- Calculated at Checkout
- Pallet Type:
- Rack Sump
- Spill Pallet Size:
- 4 Drum
- Containment Capacity:
- 66 Gallons
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 3 or above||and get 2% off|
Ultratech Rack Sump With Drain and Ball Valve Assembly
Polyethylene warehouse rack containment sump keeps dangerous and costly spills off of floors, equipment, and inventory
Storing drums on pallet racks can save a lot of valuable floor space in factories, warehouses, and other facilities. And while products like the Ultra-Rack Containment Tray work very well to capture nuisance leaks, drips, and spills, it won't meet the EPA or SPCC spill containment regulations.
When compliance with spill containment regulations is a requirement, the Ultra-Rack Sump is the product of choice. The all-polyethylene, 66-gallon sump, is designed to fit on any standard industrial racking and works with most typical wooden pallets. An optional drain/ball valve makes removing any spillage from the sump quick and easy.
• Large, 66-gallon sump complies with SPCC and EPA spill containment regulations.
• Unit holds up to (4) 55-gallon drums on a standard shipping pallet.
• Low profile design fits into warehouse racking with minimal obstruction to adjacent storage areas.
• Allows direct forklift access to wooden pallet - sump unit stays positioned on the rack when removing pallet and drums.
• All polyethylene construction will not rust or corrode - provides excellent chemical resistance.
• Yellow, translucent color allows quick, floor level visual inspection for spills / leaks.
• Designed to accommodate standard 40 x 48 or 48 x 48 wooden pallets.
• Nestable design minimizes storage/shipping space.
• Optional drain/ball valve assembly allows for quick and easy draining. Standard 3/4" hose can be connected to assembly to easily drain Rack Sumps that are not at floor level.
• Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175.
• Protected by the industry’s strongest warranty - Five (5) years against any material or workmanship defects.
Ultra-Rack Sump 2396 Specifications:
Dimensions: 51-1/2" x 51-1/2" x 12"
Inside Dimensions (space available for pallets): 49" x 49"
Containment Capacity: 66 gallons
Weight: 50 lbs.