Ultra-Rack Sump Without Drain - 2395
- Spill Pallets : UT-2395
- Calculated at Checkout
- Pallet Type:
- Rack Sump
- Spill Pallet Size:
- 4 Drum
- Containment Capacity:
- 66 Gallons
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 3 or above||and get 2% off|
Ultratech Rack Sump Without Drain
Polyethylene warehouse rack containment sump keeps dangerous and costly spills off of floors, equipment, and inventory
Storing drums on pallet racks can save a lot of valuable floor space in factories, warehouses, and other facilities. And while products like the Ultra-Rack Containment Tray work very well to capture nuisance leaks, drips, and spills, it won't meet the EPA or SPCC spill containment regulations.
When compliance with spill containment regulations is a requirement, the Ultra-Rack Sump is the product of choice. The all-polyethylene, 66-gallon sump, is designed to fit on any standard industrial racking and works with most typical wooden pallets. An optional drain/ball valve makes removing any spillage from the sump quick and easy.
• Large, 66-gallon sump complies with SPCC and EPA spill containment regulations.
• Unit holds up to (4) 55-gallon drums on a standard shipping pallet.
• Low profile design fits into warehouse racking with minimal obstruction to adjacent storage areas.
• Allows direct forklift access to wooden pallet - sump unit stays positioned on the rack when removing pallet and drums.
• All polyethylene construction will not rust or corrode - provides excellent chemical resistance.
• Yellow, translucent color allows quick, floor level visual inspection for spills / leaks.
• Designed to accommodate standard 40 x 48 or 48 x 48 wooden pallets.
• Nestable design minimizes storage/shipping space.
• Optional drain/ball valve assembly allows for quick and easy draining. Standard 3/4" hose can be connected to assembly to easily drain Rack Sumps that are not at floor level.
• Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175.
• Protected by the industry’s strongest warranty - Five (5) years against any material or workmanship defects.
Ultra-Rack Sump 2395 Specifications:
Dimensions: 51-1/2" x 51-1/2" x 12"
Inside Dimensions (space available for pallets): 49" x 49"
Containment Capacity: 66 gallons
Weight: 50 lbs.
Spill Pallet Size: